Kalel and anthony (a twisted up version of ther love)

I hope you like what create it's going to have vampires in it and werewolf's enjoy!

Kalel's pov:

I was walking in the forest and then saw a camp but it wasn't my camp it was...... The vampires camp I imiedietly went to spy on them and then the most worst thing happened to me. I stepped On a twig. Someone turned around with emo hair and red eyes. Then I imiedietly transformed into a werewolf and went to my pack. Then all of a sudden I start to black out and woke up in a tent but not my tent, I then looked down to see myself tied up not bieng able to transform I then saw the same emo haired kid again he was standing there for a little bit and said' what is a little girl like you doing here. I felt angry more than ever and I felt I had the powers to break out of the rope and I did the emo kid stood there stunned and I said' not such a little girl anymore am I.

Anthony's Pov:

When she broke the ropes I was stunned no werewolf had ever been that strong before then she said' not such a little girl anymore. I knew in my head she wasn't but then all of a sudden I felt something I have never felt before was it... No it couldn't be no vampire has feelings then I reilized. I'm in love.

Arthur's Pov: hey guys hope you enjoy this is my first story and I hope you like it and read it I'll make sure to update it soon. Peace and by