What are you

Kalel's Pov:

After, I pushed him to the ground and said" Don't try that again"

He was still stunned but I just left him there and went back to my pack and told everything to a really good friend of mine Ian. Then he said something I just couldn't believe he told me the truth he told me something unbelievable he said" kalel you are a very special breed of a wolf and a vampire that why you had the strength to do that.

Kalel: but that can't be I'm a wolf like everyone else.

Ian: but you are not just a wolf oh and I am not just your friend I'm your brother.

Kalel: so your also a vampire and werewolf.

Ian: no only you are we were born of the same mother but we have different fathers.

Kalel: how can this be and why me.

Ian: now that you know this you need to be really carefull there are people who need you, you are the key to destruction and the only breed of your kind.

I thought to my self how crazy and unexpected this is but also questioned how come I didn't have the power of a vampire before but I didn't to ask so I just kept it to myself

Ian's Pov:

I was so glad that I told her that I felt so weird keeping it to myself this whole time. she finally knows who she is now all I need to do is keep her from getting mad.

Arthur's Pov: I know it was short I'm coming up with new Ideas so I hope you comment ideas.