Survivor

I woke up with my curtains blurring the light that was shining trough the window. I yawned and quickly took out my contacts. "My vision is much better" I glanced around my room. I put my glasses away and started to change. "Ugh I have university....at least it is art" I put on some shorts and a sweat shirt. I grabbed my art supplies and put it in a small back pack. I put my hair into a ponytail, I put on earrings I made myself. I looked at the time "5:30 am" I whispered. At least I'm not going to be late. I walked out o my room and toasted a piece of bread. I put in my mouth and pit on some sneakers "where are you going?" I heard a voice behind me. "University" I looked back at the beautiful face....Mark. "Why? Are you too dumb and you failed" he chuckled. This guys is starting to get on my nerves "I'm in art, I started at 18 they said I have to take two years. This is my last year" I said irritated. "What ever you said idiot" he smirked "I'm not an idiot" I walked out pouting. I arrived at school and walked into the dance studio. I love dancing, I can take my feelings and express them. I start making rough and jerky moves which slowly turned into soft waves. "Haru good Job" I turned around and saw my teacher. "Thank you" I smiled. I may have a little crush on my teacher....he is only three years older than me. "Let's work on your vocals" he clapped his hands. I nodded, I already determined that I would confess to him when I finish University. I started to warm up my vocals, it was a very normal day. Dancing, vocals, daydreaming, sculpture, paint. End of school. I walked out if the school and looked back at my teacher "goodbye Mr.Tadashi!!!" I waved. He looked back and smiled then waved. It made me blush a bit. He was the first crush I ever had, we knew each other since childhood. I started to walk happily, I bumped into someone with a stern body. I fell over. I looked up "hey idiot watch where your going" Mark said annoyed. "What are you doing here" I asked. "Can't you tell coming to pick you up" he flicked my forehead. He didn't even help me up. I got up myself "I would rather drive myself back" I took my keys out if my pocket and walked over toward my motorcycle. I put the helmet on abs drives away, not looking back at him. I put my motorcycle away and walked into the dorm. I stretched my arms and walked in. "Where is Mark?" JB asked. I didn't even notice he was in front of me. "He is almost here" I answered back "I'm already here" he pushed open the door "the idiot her didn't let me drive" he pointed at me. "I have my own transportation, I can't just leave it there" I fought back. "Yea yea" he pushed me out of the way. "I'm going to change" I puffed out my cheeks. I got changed at heard the tv, I looked out of the door and sat down with the other guys. "Breaking news, survivor found, incident happened 10 years ago" the reporter said. My eyes widened "girls name Asina Kim, has been found alive, no mental problems" my eyes started to tear up. "Asina Kim....Haru is that your sister?" I nodded slowly. Tears started stream down my face. I couldn't escape from the shock, ding ding ding. My phone started ringing. I slowly started to pick it up with trembling hands. "Did you see the news?" I recognized the voice mother. "Yea" I smiled. "Your sister is back finally back" she started to weep. I sniffed "you still have your business trip? I'll take care of her" I reassured my mother. "Thank you" she hanged up. I slowly put my phone in my lap "if your looking for this child come pick her up at police station"  the lady said in the tv. I jolted up and put on my shoes. Nobody stopped me, I ran for my life like there was no end. By the time I got there I was in tears and panting. I saw my sister sitting on the chair looking out of the window. "Asina!!" I ran up and hugged her crying in her chest. She patted my head as I cried in her lap. "Haru" she smiled. "Excuse me ms is this your sister?" An officer asked. I nodded, not wanting leave my sister'a arms. "Have continued to write, dance, sing and creat your own masterpieces?" She smiled softly. I nodded my head, "I've missed you so much" I whimpered. "Shhhhh, you've grown" she laughed. "Let's go I where your living now, okay?" She took my hand. I nodded and led the way "you ran here?" She asked. I nodded. I heard her giggle, "what?!" I pouted. "Your so cute" she pinched my cheeks "sooo do you still like Tadashi?" She nudged me. I blushed "not as much, I'm going to confess after I finish University" I rubbed my neck. "Why?" She asked. "I kind of like someone else now" I chuckled. "C'mon you can tell me" she nudged me again. "His name is Mark Tuan" I blushed. "Is he cute?" She smirked. I blushed again "yes" i looked down. "Well we are here" I changed the subject. "Wait can you show me a pic" she pouted. I sighed and showed her a picture "eh not my type" she shrugged. I laughed and brought her up to the dorm. I showed her in, she looked at the 7 guys sitting in the couch staring back us "isn't that Mark" she whispered. I nodded, I cleared my throat "this is my sister Asina" I introduced. "Asina this is Got7....Mark, JB, Jackson, Jinyoung, Younjae, BamBam and Yugyeom. I pointed at each of them. "Wow you two look like twins!" BamBam pointed at us. "Except the eyes and hair" Yugyeom also pointed out. "Well I'm going sure her 'our' room" I grabbed her wrist. "Wow, your getting good" she touched my painting. "Thanks!" I turned around "I truly did miss you" I started to cry. "Shhhh, it's okay" she embraced me in a hug. I cried I don't even know how long.
I'm just so happy she is back.

Mark pov
I saw Haru crying in her sister's chest, why was she crying? I got a message on my phone. I looked at the news, Asina Kim has been found alive after the tragic incident that happened 10 years ago. What?! I thought, I looked back at the two sisters. "Haru, why didn't you tell me?" I focused on Haru.