Squishy Dumpling

I opened the door and a drunk man came in trying to hug me "Haruuuuu!" He smiled. I recognized that smile...Mr Tadashi. Jinyoung stepped I front of me "who are you?" He asked coldly. "Me? I'm Tadashi....Haru's *hicupp* friend" he smiled. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with her" I glared at him. "Oohhhhh come one don't be like that!!!! Turns she was only in for my money" he hugged me. My heart started to hurt. "Don't you hate me?" I pushed him off me. "Mmmm nooooo........" He mumbled. He stood up straight then started walking up to me "I want you" he pulled my chin up and leaned in. I squeezed my eyes not be able to do anything. "Haru!" I heard Asina yell. I didn't feel anything on my lips, I opened my eyes to see Mr.Tadashi on the floor with Mark on top of him punching. "Do. You. Really. Think. You. Even. Deserve. Her!" He yelled on between punches ."just because a girl tricked you doesn't mean you an come crawling back to her" he grabbed his collar. Mr.Tadashi smirked which I guess made Mark even more pissed. Mark pulled up a fist again. I snapped back into reality "Mark oppa stop!" I pulled him off Tadashi. "Just go Tadashi!" I yelled tearing up. Tadashi got pushed out of the door. Mark was puffing from exhaustion. "We will get JYP and talk to him, you calm Mark down" JB rushed everyone out the dorm. I looked at Mark with worried eyes, I notice he had a scratch in his lip. I wiped my finger against his lip...his lips was soft and tender. "Thank you" I smiled slightly. He looked down and ignored me. I giggled at his stubbornness "Mark oppa~" I said cutely. He looked up at me, I took that chance to peck his cheek. His face slowly started to turn into a rosy pink. I giggled and skipped away. "Yah get back here!" I heard his voice echo through the dorm. I hid in the closet hoping he wouldn't find me. I squeezed my eyes and tensed my body when I heard him shuffle some stuff in my room. "Haruuuuu" he softly said. I stayed silent cupping my mouth to muffle my breathing. "Found you" I opened an eye and saw him towering over top of me. I squealed like a pig as he pulled me toward him. I laughed, then noticed how close our faces were. I blushed "um...Mark" I stuttered. "Mark what?" He teased as he slightly let go of me to some distance from our faces "Mark oppa~....the idiot.....pabo" I laughed and ran away from him again.  He caught up to me and squeezed my cheeks "you squishy dumpling" he smirked. "Squishy dumpling?" I rubbed my cheeks.
______________
Srry short chapter...very busy
squishydumpling
Check their stories out
-very good writer
-has a long imagine book(very good)
This story is dedicated to squishydumpling
Found this photo on one if squishydumpling's chapters in "Got7 imagines"

very busysquishydumpling Check their stories out-very good writer-has a long imagine book(very good)This story is dedicated to squishydumpling Found this photo on one if squishydumpling's chapters in "Got7 imagines"