The big Day

5 years later
"MARK TUAN" I yelled. "huh what is something wrong?!" He answered back running out of the bedroom with his pjs still on. "Happy birthday" I squealed hugging him. "Huh? Oh thank you jagi!!!" He hugged me back full in realization. I smiled and pulled away skipping towards the table, I gave him a plate full of pancakes. "Yum!" He scarfed them down. I smiled delighted, "thank you Jagi!" He hugged me again. I felt welcomed with his warm chest, his chin resting on my head as I snuggled with him. "Jagi" he said softly. "Hm?" I asked. "You've been with me such a long time I can't even count" he continued with his soft voice. "We ace many challenges but got through them" I looked up at him "oppa what's wrong?" I asked. "You were always with me no matter what" he continued on informing my question. "For my birthday gift, I don't what anything bit to ask you this" he let go if me and looked at me with warm eyes. I started to worry, are we going to break up?!
He knelt on one knee, oh my gosh! And opened a little biz with a shiny diamond ring. Simple bit perfect. My eyes started to water. "Haru....my squishydumpling...for my birthday would you marry me?" He asked with sparkles in his eyes. I put my hand over my mouth and nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I stuffed my face in his shoulder crying out if happiness. He picked me up and spun me around. "I love you my squishydumpling." He runs our noses together. "I love you to my Markipooh" I hugged him tight like my life deepened on it. He placed his lips on mine giving me a quick but soft kiss. "YAYA!!!!!" Jackson screamed coming into the room throwing confetti everywhere. I smiled looking into his eyes as he pulled me into an gently embrace again. "Congrats Mark" JB patted his shoulder. He looked up but didn't let go. He whined as I was pulled away from him when BamBam hugged me. "YOUR ALL GROWN UP!!!" He cried. "Your not my dad" is stuck my tongue out. "I'm her mom so I should be hugging her!!!" Jinyoung pulled me into an a tight embrace "you did it!" He softly whispered into my ear. "WELL IM HER BLOOD RELATED SISTER" a loud voice boomed from behind the door. "A-Asina!!" I cried hugging her as she walked in the room. I lunged onto her crying for dear life. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" she petted my head. "It's ok, your here now" I hugged her tighter. "SHE IS MY WIFEY!" Mark pulled me, latching his arms onto me. I blushed madly and hid into his chest to hide from the stares. "She is only your fiancé Mark" JYP came into the room patting his back. "When is the wedding?" Yugyeom quickly asked. I looked up at Mark "two days from now" he smiled. "You've must if knew I was going to say yes!" I pouted. "I didn't, I just hoped you would" he laughed pecking my forehead.

Two days later
I was tapping my foot waiting, it was so suspenseful!!!! "Calm down, you don't want mess up your vows" Asina sighed. "Now that I think about, I might actually mess up" I shivered. Asina groaned "just shhhh!" I nodded and took deep breaths, I heard the piano playing. I noticed the little flower bed girls signaling me. I smiled at them and stood up, they started its lip throwing flowers. I walked down the path with fliers flowing down. I glanced at Mark's parents. I remember meeting them the very first time
Flashback
"M-Mark I'm nervous" I whined at the front door. "Don't worry they are going to love you, so are my siblings" he smiled

"Mrs.Tuan let me help you with tea!" Stood up she grabbed the teacups. I heard Mark chuckle and I glared at him. "No no dear, you are our guest and Mark's girlfriend" I blushed as she said that. "But" I pouted. "Mark how did you get such a respectful and cute grilforend? You don't deserve Haru! But I love to have Haru as my daughter in law. And please don't call me Mrs.Tuan, call me mother in law" she assured me. "Y-yes mrs.- mother in all" I stammered. "I don't know how I got so lucky" Mark laughed. I blushed and sat back down hitting Mark's arm ever so slightly.
Mark's mother was kind and her words were soothing
"Don't worry daughter in law...Haru, but you should at the same time. If Mark tries to do anything to you, you can escape to here and we will lock him out" his dad joked. I laughed and nodded "yah! Dad!!" Mark barked.
Mark's dad was kind but had kits I jokes that never kept me bored. Even more so when he showed me Mark's baby pictures.
I looked in front of me, my two bride maids and Mark's groom.
His two sisters and one brother
They sways kept me company when Mark went on tour.
"Your parens died?" His sister asked. I nodded and started I started to tear up. "DONT WORRY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY" his brother yelled
I smiled landing my sight on Asina, even though she was far, she was still close. Lastly my glance was stuck on one handsome figure. The love of my life Mark Tuan.
I walked up the small stairs glancing at his siblings and my sister. They gave me a wink or a thumbs up. I faced Mark as his smile got wider.
The priest started talking, I didn't hear anything he said. I was so focused on Mark. How did I deserve him? "Do you Mark Tuan take Kim Haru as your wife?" The priest smiled at us. "I do" he said proudly."and do Kim Haru take Mark as your beloved husband" my heart raced. "I do" I smile softly. We exchanged rings "then you any kiss the bride" the priest words echoed trough my head. Mark took a big step foreword taking me by the waist, smashing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Cheers could be heard, but nothing like the wedding bells. They were like chimes singing through the air. I would never forget the song.

This is the end of my love story

________________
A/N: this is the end if this book! Hope u guys liked it and I wish you all a good life.