Take Away

(There is Got7 song names in this chapter, can you find them? Comment how many you found)
The cold breeze hit my face, I looked at the beautiful scenery before me. I took a deep breath "I'm sorry Mark I love you" I whispered. My grip tightened around the cold rail as I stood up. I slowly took a step onto the bumper. I sat on the ledge looking at Korea, I closed my eyes and thought if him. How this started, and how happy Elizabeth must be. A tear streamed down my face as I thought of Mark an Elizabeth together. I looked down at my legs, "I can't even walk anymore, I'm so useless" I sniffled. I took a deep breath "SQUISHYDUMPLING DONT YOU DARE JUMP!" A loud voice echoed through my head. Only if he was really here and he still loved me. "SQUISHYDUMPLING ARE YOU LISTENING?!" I creaked open my eyes. I turned my head towards the door way. "Mark" I spoke. My heart pounded so loud I'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard it. "L-leave me alone" I tried to stay harsh as possible. But my voice trembled betraying me. "Haru please" he begged. "Just go" I pleaded with my voice cracking indicating that I'm about to cry. "Haru I should of listened" he walked closer. "SHOULDNT YOU BE WITH ELIZABETH?!" I screamed looking down at my lap. "Y-you broke me into peices....I don't to be here" I broke into tears. "Haru...d-don't go" he took a step further. "Please don't come close to me...I can't...." I looked up at him. He didn't say anything. He stood their, I couldn't look up at his face. I only looked at his shoes. I guess he is accepting that we are not meant to be. I looked back at the scenery and inched closer to the edge. I got pulled back and I fell onto a soft but strong chest. It was warm, comfortable and familiar. I looked up, he hugged me and placed me under him. He stared deeply into my eyes staring at my soul. He put his hand up to my cheek. I flinched as he caressed it, his soft hands were so calming. He slid his hand down to my chin bringing it up. He leaned in and out lips slowly locked. "Mark....sto-" he placed his lips on mine making me keep quiet. He closed his eyes bringing his other hand on the back if my head deepening the kiss. My lips naturally started to kiss back, I brought my arms around his neck and pushed him closer to me. We broke the kiss gasping for air, I adjusted my eyes from his gaze blushing. "Your so cute when you blush" he softly whispered in my ear. I shivered from his breath, "I love you, so much....I will never marry another woman besides you" he brought my face so that I was staring directly at him. I slowly felt my face hear up "seems like Elizabeth helped us again" he smiled. I started tear up again. "I'm sorry, u couldn't imagine how hurt you felt when you heard Elizabeth liked me....I didn't trust you and I made you hurt so much...but can I be that person to fix his mistakes to love you properly" he spoke sweetly as he closed his eyes, putting his forehead on mine. "Yes" I whispered ever so softly. He opened his eyes and started cry. "I'm so sorry Haru, I can't imagine loosing you" he sobbed. I brought my hand up to his face wiping away his tears. I pushed him so I was straddling him. I hugged bring his head on my shoulder. I could feel his tears soak into my clothing. "I'm so sorry, I made you feel so much worst than what I'm feeling right now" he spoke but was covered in sobs. I brought his face so that he was looking at me. I smiled softly and wiped hai tears, "I love you, and I could never ever stay mad at you" I softly said. "Just right" he smiled. I pulled him closer. I had my face snuggling in his soft hair. Inhaling his colone. "If you do run away from me, I will find you and never let go of you" he looked up at me. I blushed at his cheesy words. "My squishydumpling is so cute" he eyes softened. I kissed his forehead, he looked at me with 'those' eyes making me feel weak. He slowly brought his face closer to me. He softly placed his lips on mine. He slowly moved his lips, he tightened his grip on my waist. I kissed him back softly, I felt a single tear slide down my face but was quickly wiped off. We pulled away and put our foreheads together. I closed my eyes, u felt his warm breath in my lips. I felt like a magnetic field was protecting us.

Yugyeom pov
We watched as they kissed each other, then clanked their foreheads together. My heart tugged, I love Haru, but I want to see her happy. I wish you good luck, I was to late to take Haru. But if you hurt her or make her cry I will take her away from you Mark.