Dare

"Let's play truth or dare!" I brought my sister and an empty coke bottle. All of then agreed, my sister spun it on me first. It landed on me "truth or dare" she smiled. "Dare!" I jumped. "I dare you to do the accent that we did as kids" she grinned. "What accent?" Younjae asked. "It is dis acceeent" I said embarrassed. "May I have some watta?" I pointed at my bottle. "Sure" my sister laughed. "Hey d'not judge ma accent, you deed it too" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ma turns" I spun the bottle. It pointed at Asina "d'karma is baku" I laughed. "Ma dare you to make me stap dis acceeent" my sister stare at my strangely "fine" she sighed. I stopped doing my accent "FINALLY!!!!!" I fell back. "I kind if liked it though" Jinyoung laughed. "You guys might be hungry I will cook da feesh" I laughed. "You guys can continue" I said as I walked toward the kitchen.(the accent comes with the spelling, so you can read the spelling and that is how it will sound. Read it out loud, it sounds very funny..I got the idea from 'The Cay') I finished frying the fish. I got some dishes and utensils, when I got back Mark and Asina were handcuffed together. Apparently that is a way of getting to know each other. "How are they supposed to eat?" I asked as I set down the fish and chopsticks "they can feed each other" BamBam stated. My heart pounded, feeding each other? I know Asina doesn't have feelings so why does it hurt? "Oh okay....that's going to be funny to watch" I lied. I sat down ignoring the two, they looked together. "I dare BamBam to take off the handcuffs" I said. "Why you jealous?" Mark smirked. "No because I don't want my sister feeding a guy who is weird" I stuck out my tongue. Everyone laughed except Mark who just glared at me. "I was planning that comeback when i saw them handcuffed" I laughed. "I dare Mark to kiss Haru on the cheek" my sister smirked. Why eyes widened, "what...." I said speechles. "What for practice for your movie" she winked. I gulped as Mark sat closer to me. His soft lips touched my cheek, and I squeezed my eyes. After he pulled away I stumbled and ran away, "I'm not coming back" I hid behind the wall. "Mark is being swary" I said in a baby voice. "Mark...." We turned our heads toward the door to see JYP nim staring at him with flaring eyes. "Why did you kiss my niece on the cheek!!" He half yelled. "Calm down it was a dare" I stopes JYP in hi tracks. "Oh I knew that, I just wanted to get your guys attention that we should begin filming" he said happily. I sighed "yes yes" I patted his shoulder. "Park!" I saw Asina run up to JYP. "Ah Asina welcome back! I was very happy when I found out you were alive" he started to fake cry. My sister and I laughed. "Wow you guys are like twins!" BamBam said again "we are" my sister said in usuion. "I love your hair and eyes Haru" Asina rubbed my back "well I dont" I crossed my arms. "Bleh" i stuck my tongue out. "C'mon lets just go" Park said. I nodded and took Mark's hand "let's go!" I laughed and ran toward the filming area. "Hey let's wait for the others" he struggle to say. "Huh, I didn't here you?" I teased him. I heard him laugh.
We started to film the show, I was meeting Mark at a fan meeting. I stumbled down and he caught me. My heart started pounding when he caught me. "Be careful" he whispered in my ear making me shiver. "Thank you!" I bowed. "Here an apology for accidentally tripping you. He handed me a piece of paper that is supposed to have his phone number. I blushed, it wasn't acting...I actually blushed. Then it was a time skip. We met again, this time I'm living in their dorm. In the show me and Mark touch hands by accident, it felt so real. We accidentally trip and fall on each other and kiss. I was very nervous because it was my first kiss. He says he is not a good actor, but that is a lie. "CUT!" The director yells. "Good job everyone, we got in one roll, your a very good actor Haru" he smiled. "Thanks" I smiled back. I touched my lips still feeling the sensation of when our lips touched. "So how was his lips" Asina raised her eyebrow up and down. "Shut up" I blushed. I touched my lips again and smiled while biting my lip. "It was gentle and soft" I looked at my fingers. "I've never expected my first kiss to be like this...but...oh well" My sister grabbed my arm and stopped me in my tracks "did I sat something wrong?" I asked. "THAT WAS YOUR FIRST KISs--~~Mmmmmmm" I muffled her mouth with my hand and looked around the place. "Shhhhh!!" I put my finger up toward my mouth. "What's all the yelling about?" JB came walking towards us. I yanked my hand back. I looked at Mark then blushed "n-nothing" I stuttered. "Then why is your face red idiot?" Mark pointed out. "Because it was her first_=\>>\€" I covered Asina's mouth again. She furrowed her eyebrows "what" she said with my hand still covering her mouth. Jackson and Jinyoung pulled me away and hold me still. "Noooo!" I kicked cutley. "Stop squirming" they tried hold me still. "If you get me a steak cutlet and a date with the guy I like I would" I started wiggle my legs. "How are we supplied to that?!" Jackson whined. "Hurry and say it Asina!" Jinyoung grunted. "That was her first kiss" she blurted out. They let me go and fell on my knees. "What?" Mark looked down at me. "Didn't you have a boyfriend in the past or something?!" Younjae questioned. "No, after Asina disappeared thy home schooled me and brought me on their business trips" I twirled my thumbs nervously. "Why didn't you tell me idiot?" Mark sighed. I pouted, "oh well, it's not like I would get one" I shrugged "what do you mean?" Yugyeom asked. "My old crush, I'm slowly starting to lose feelings for him...I found a new person....but he can't love me" I smiled and looked at my hands. I stood up and wiped off my shorts. "Who is it? Do we know him?" BamBam asked. "It's a secret" I winked and put my finger to my lip. I skipped away "you are never going to find out!!" I evilly laughed. "Ha. Ha. Ha" I looked back. They were just staring at me. I started to laugh actually and fell over laughing. I heard them running towards me, they started tickling me. "Stop it!!!" I laughed. I was crying now. I started kicking my feet "stop it!!!!!" I cried and laughed. I escaped from their grasps and start tickling Mark, "no stop it" he laughed, "get a taste of your own medicine" I tried harder. He started laughing louder, I love his laugh, it's like chimes.
___________
Time skip
We got back to the dorm with us panting, "why did you guys have I chase me" I flopped onto the coutch. "Don't you have University tomorrow , you should go to bed early" Mark sat beside. "No, that was my last day, but I have something still to do tommorow. So I guess I will listen to you"
I jumped on my bed and texted "Mr.Tadashi"
Hi, come meet me tomorrow behind the Unversity. I have something important to tell you.
I smiled and lied down. "Do you need someone to drive you later?" I looked at the person at the door. "Sure, thanks Mark" I smiled at him "good night" I put my head on the pillow "night" he said in a calm soft tone.