The Woods

You sat in the forest with your friends, drinking in the sunlight filtering through the canopy of the forest. It had been 2 months after the great war with Gaea, and everyone had finally settled down. Jason Grace hasn't been seen out of his cabin for 2 weeks, and people were starting to worry. As for you, you didn't even know what the boy LOOKED like. You had been deep within the forest when the war took place, and you had only seen the explosion from far away. You wondered what he was like.....

"Don't worry, (y/n), You'll see him eventually," Said your best friend, Ivy. She had been there for the whole battle. "He's pretty cute. Too bad he's dating someone."

You wondered who that person was. 

"I'll be right back," You tell your friends, and get up from the grass and start walking. Your friends were a little confused, but let you go. You walked through the sunlit forest, passing by a monster or two on the way. After a while, you reach the forest clearing that opens up to Camp Half-Blood, where many Demigods from many cabins were milling around, doing their own thing. Most payed no attention to you, though there were a couple that glanced at you. There were some Aphrodite boys that winked at you, though you didn't give in. 

Which cabin is the Zeus caben.... You wondered.  You looked up at the sky. Its so blue..... You wondered if that was the color of his eyes. Your eyes widem. What were you thinking?! You didn't even know what he looks like! Let alone what his personality was. You had to stay collected. You walked along the U of cabins, counting off witch was witch. Aphrodite.... Artemis.... Zeus. You found it. Curiousity overcame you. You tentatively walked through the big marble doors, and looked around. A big statue of Zeus stared down at you, and you realised the cabin didn't have any beds. Or bathrooms. How does Jason go to the bathroom?! You slowly walked around the statue, and you spot a cot behind the statue. But no Jason.... You felt a twinge of disappointement. You walked out and back into the forest walking slower than you realized. You looked down at your green speckled feet as you walked. Suddenly, you hear footsteps. You jump, and you run into a tree and you hit youre head. You fall to the ground, and your vision begins to go black. The last thing you saw was a pair of sky blue eyes, staring down at you....