New Friend

You opend your eyes slowly. Your head hurt, and was throbbing like crazy. You looked to the right, and there was a statue that seemed strangely familiar. You looked to the left, and there was a shock of bright orange. You looked up and-

"Aah!!" You yelled.  You sat up quickly, banging your head into the stranger's forehead. You both fell back. You heared a chuckle. The voice was so deep and sothing, you could listen to it all day. You slowly opened your eyes again and sat up, letting them adjust. Those sky blue eyes.... That's right! You were in the woods and you heard someone coming and-

"You! Y-you captured me, didn't you?!?! Where am I?!" You shouted. 

"Woah hey, calm down. I didn't kidnap you or anything," Said the boy in front of him. He had blond hair and pail skin, with a small scar on his upper lip. "You're in the Zeus cabin, Cabin 1. I saw you hit your head, and I thought i'd bring you here. How's your head?"

You blinked. 

"What's your name?" You asked curiusly. The boy opend his mouth and closed it, hesatating. 

"My.... my name is Jason. Jason Grace." He said uncertainly. Your eyes widen, and you realize this was the very boy youve been looking for. You noticed he had bags under his eyes...

"What's your name?" He asked,  snapping you out of your trance. He really was very cute.

"M-My name is (y/n)..." You reply tentatively. He smiles.

"That's a beautiful name..." He looked into my eyes, half-smiling. You blushed. 

"W-well um.. Is it ok if I go back home now?" You ask, feeling a little uncomfortable and self-conshis. Though.... you liked the way he stared at you.... 

"Oh!" Jason said, embarassed. "Of course! I'm sorry! I-I'll um... I could walk you home... if you want..." he blushed and looked away. You smiled, thinking he was so cute when he blushed.

"Shure," You replied, getting up. Your head still throbbed, but you didn't mind it. You felt butterflies forming in your stomach, and this worm felling in your chest. It was new, this felling. But you kind of liked it....