Jason to the rescue

After a long day of talking with Jason you walk back to your tree in the forest. You leaned against it and looked up at the setting sun. You wished the sky was still the color of those sky blue irises of his..... 

"(Y/N)!!!!"

You jumped. You body filled with dread. That wasn't Jason's voice. You turned slowly to see your dad storming up to you,  anger all over is feachers. 

"(Y/n), what did I tell you about hanging around with that Hades-forsaken demigod??!" He shouted angrily. Your body started to shake. 

"D-d-dad, itsn't what you think! W-we're just friends-"

"Don't try to fool me with that pegasus crap! I SAW YOU, (Y/n)!!!" 

Your eyes widened even more. He... he saw you... What are you going to do?

"D-dad..... please..." You managed to say. He didn't answer. He was looking down at the ground.... 

Then you realised he had something in his clenchd fist.

----------------

Jason lurched up from his cot, drenchd in swet. Something was wrong.  He threw on his camp half-blood shirt and ran out of the cabin, watching for the harpies. He dashed to the forest, where he was starting to hear cries of pain.

--------------

You are sprolled out on the gound, breathing heavily and criing, with multiple cutts and bruses on your body. Your father stood before you, holding a branch. Tears glistened in his eyes, but he didn't stop. He brought down the stick again, and you let out a cry. You were on the edge of coshisness. Suddenly, a large blast of lightning striking down your father. You wanted to yell, but your vision was going black. Darkness consumed you. 

((Hey guys, sorry this is such a short chapter, I'm super busy!! I'm also writing multiple fics, so be sure to check those out! Thanks a ton for reading, see you in the next chapter! :3))