Into the Woods

The sun was setting now, and you walked with Jason through the woods. You talked for a little while, and you had learned that he had broken up with his girlfriend, Piper McLean, for a reason he didn't want to tell. He was friends with Percy Jackson, who right now was in college. You'd had a crush on Jackson for the longest time. But there was something different about this boy... it seemed.. different. Exillerating. Electrick. You liked it more that anything you had liked about Percy. You wished you could spend more time with him, walk with him more, talk with him more, anything. But then, you two came opon your home tree and you had to say goodbye.

"Maybe w-we could see eachother again..?" Jason said sheepishly. You were about to reply, but then you looked over to see your father, crossing his arms and staring at the two of you angrilly. You then felt fear bubble up inside. You realised that you were forbidden from dating Half-Bloods. What were you going to do?! 

"Hey, you okay?" Jason asked, looking over to were your eyes were looking. You nod.

"I'm fine," You say. "And... maybe we can see eachother again." 

Jason beemed. Once you had went inside your tree, Jason stood there, thinking you didn't know. He mouthed your name over and over again, looking up at your branches that reach to the sky. 

"(y/n)...." He said, in a daze. He eventually left after the sun had gone down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, but you hadn't gotten out of your tree yet. After Jason had left last night, you got out of your tree and watched him disappear from view as he walked back. You turned around to see your father staring at you, a look of pure fiury in his eyes. That's when the yelling begins. 

So now, it was morning, and you had no motivasion to get out of your tree. You had cryed so much, you were sure there were little flowers growing around your tree. You decided to get out of the tree and look around. Today seemed even nicer than yesterday, so it was a nice day to hang out with your friends. But.... You decide to take a turn and walk to the forest clearing. Just before entering the Camp, you look around to spot Jason. He was sitting with his friends at a table, talking. But he wasn't smiling all that much. Weird... you thought. Was he okay? Suddenly, his beutiful eyes wander to the woods.

And your eyes meet.