His eyes

You stand there, staring at him, as he stares right back. Your cheeks flush, but you don't leave his eyes. You don't know how long you were standig there, it felt like hours. But you liked it.... His eyes looked like the sky on a perfect cloudless day. 

You snappd out of your daze when Jason's friends started to stare in your direction with weird looks. He said something to them and got up, walking towards you, his hair gllowing in the sunlight that always seemed to be shining opon camp Half-Blood. He walked over you, smiling now. 

"Hey," He said. "How are you?" 

You get lost in his eyes. 

"....Yes...." You answer. He cocks his head.

"What?"

"What?"

He laughs. You realize what he had just asked. 

"Oh! I-I'm good!" You stutter as you blush madly and look away, flustered. Jason laughs again. 

"Bit tired from yesterday, eh?" He said, smiling. You are too embarassed to respond, so you just slightly nod. Jason chuckles and puts his arm around your shoulders, and starts walking so you have to walk with him. You blush the hole time. 

You walk with him, making small talk. Then you smell something amazing

"What's that amazing smell?!" You say eagirly. 

"Those are the strawberries," Jason replies casually, like he was used to that wonderful smell. 

"Strawberries?!?!?!"

Jason grins. He leeds you to the strawberrie feelds and it reveals the most beutiful thing you've ever seen.  

Miles and miles of red strawberries, lushious and brite. It was amazing....... You couldn't help holding his hand. You didn't notice that Jason blushed, but you did notice him squeezing youur hand. It was your turn to blush. You turned and looked up into those bright shining beutiful eyes and you keep getting lost in, and he didn't turn away. You stared at eachother in the strawberrie feelds for quite some time. 

before you knew it, you were an inch from Jason's face. He leans in and your lips touch. You jump, but you don't pull away. It was nice. Soft. Comfordable.  You loved the feeling.. you didn;t want to stop. But it was Jason who pulled away. He looks conserned, and he looked around before looking back at you. He blushed. 

"Did you............ like it?" He asked uncertenly. You looked up in his eyes before answering. 

"Um..... Yes...."  You reply, blushing. Jason smiled.

"I did too."