1)INTRODUCTION

1) INTRODUCTION

Hello, This is Danna and this is my story, they say I am the writer of it but I am as certain of what is gonna happen next as you are.I don't know what compelled me to scribble these words down, Maybe it's my loneliness, which i am trying to fill with..um, things!

When I was young, books and music were my best friends, maybe the combination of two is what lead me to become a songwriter and a singer.Now you maybe trying find my name in that head of yours, it has been a year I guess, damn! i don't really remember when i stopped doing it.

I hate admitting it but love submerged me in itself, making me loose everything I ever was, i hate myself for being such a wreck for her, for someone who left me and didn't even looked back once.

Yeah, you can say this is gonna be some heartbreak shit story, but I promise you and my self that I am gonna focus more and more on other things like my career,  and maybe my non-existent family too. This is gonna be about my detoxification (say, hi to the title), I am optimistic about the life I have ahead. I hope the history doesn't repeat itself. Well, I won't let it.

i had a dream
you me and our perfect family
but now here i lay
in arms of someone
I have never seen.
well, this is not me.
I crave for your love,
I ache for your touch,
i think i don't wanna get better
i love this misery and hurt,
i don't need a detoxification

_________________________________________________________

Hey!! I hope you enjoyed reading it, next chapter will be updated tomorrow.  Do press the star button and i would love to hear your opinions, and add it in your library for the next update.

QOTD:  your favourite TV series?

AOTD: Greys Anatomy, F.R.I.E.N.D.S , Young Sheldon .

Love you all :*

_AYUSHI SRIVASTAVA_