A letter ( Bonus Chapter)

A Letter

Dear Marcus,

I have a lot to say, a lot and I don't know where to begin from. I may not be around anymore, so just find a place to sit, drink some water and listen to me.

You were very supportive about the fact that I prefer girls, that I am in love with your sister and being with you was a mere lie. If my brother hasn't assaulted and raped me, threatened me that he will do much worse to Danna I would be with her and not pretending to be in love with you. It was MY brother, it was my problem and I dragged you in it. I am sorry. I remember you saying that there is nothing wrong in coming back home to your friend for the rest of your life, it is actually the best thing. Marcus, you are a great guy and you deserve greatness , not me. So I am going and don't try to me find me because I will be burning in hell.

I want one last favour, never tell Danna the truth, Never. She is finally happy and I don't wanna ruin it.

I know I have lied a lot but just know that our bond wasn't a lie.

I hope you find the love of your life, have kids. I will be watching over you, I will be your family's guardian angel or whatever. Well, that just sounds creepy I guess.

I wish none of this was this way, I wish. I never got it. My brother who loved me, brought me up did this to me because I loved someone, Danna's dad who gave birth to her, he is that person who made her was also the person who told her she is a devil. My mind can't compute why loving, of which we are product of is evil. Wasn't religion suppose to teach us humanity ? Is it really doing its job? I don't get this.

I don't.

I am ready to burn in hell if being human is a crime. Wish me luck!

Goodbye and take care.

Maglenda.

So that was the end of the book! I hope you like it. I would love to hear your opinion. good or bad. I will hear it all. Don't forget to push the star button and do follow me. Share to your friends if you liked it and in case you hated it, share it to your enemies. 

Thank you to each of you.

Specially:

@ChocoRiz   @KamalnayanWankhadhe  @ghazianedeen @justxnarryx  @Sonch_Of_Us   @helpmydecayingsoul  

love you all!!

Bye and take care!

_AYUSHI SRIVASTAVA_