Rewrite

Hey guys so I know that I haven't updated this story in a scarily long time and I've been contemplating either deleting it or rewriting it.  As you can see from the title I've decided on the latter because I like the ideas I had for the story to much to just get rid of the story.  Besides I need to redeem it from the awful way I wrote it before.  I know that not many people have read it and even less enjoyed it enough to give it a vote or comment, but hey if I only cared about those things then I would have quit writing a long time ago.

Before I go any further however I feel that I should say both welcome and thank you to those of you who have not read my story yet and are just reading this now.  I apologise that this part will contain some tiny spoilers but nothing major, just some names of characters that you will meet later when you read the story.  Thank you for taking a look at this particular story though and while you didn't see the original version please know that the one you are about to read is going to be much better than the old one.  Or at least I hope so anyway...

So I'm going to do my best to rewrite this so that it is better and more enjoyable than before and I hope that you guys like it.  Mind you Kate will still be the main character, she will still be friends with Raven and Maddy and Antonio will also make an appearance or two...or three XD  In other words the majority of the story that I have written so far will be the same, just retyped using better language and writing techniques.

Well there you have it, I may be taking a break from my other stories but I want to work on this one for a bit.  I hope you guys don't mind that to much.  I guess that's all for now, see you all later when I republish the first chapter!

~ Lexa