4. Lunch

JIMIN POV

After I hit Ha Na the boys pulled me out of the room, "What the hell!" Namjoon shouted, earning a few weird looks, "What?" I said, asking as though nothing had happened.

"You just hit a girl Jimin," Jin then gave me a stern look, "So what? She was acting like she owned the school so I put her in her spot," I told him, "No Jimin, she was standing up for herself, you better apologise," Jungkook told me, "Let's go," J-Hope said and we all walked back into the classroom.

I could see Ha Na sitting there with a red hand mark on her face already starting to bruise. That's when I felt bad and knew I had to apologise.

I began to make my way over and once I got there she looked up to me, "What?" She spat out of her mouth just like venom, "I'm coming to say sorry but if you want to be like that I won't," I told her while giving her a dirty look, "Oh please, apologise? You just wanted to make all the girls jealous so they're all over you, besides, Jin is nicer looking then you anyway," She then smiled at Jin in a flirtatious way.

"No! You can't like Hyung!" I shouted, "But you're wrong, because I can," She stated.

I just scoffed and walked away. While I was walking back to the boys I got this weird feeling in my stomach, 'Am I jealous?' I thought to myself,

'No, there's no way, I'm just....... Angry! Yeah I'm just angry' I tried to tell myself, I sat down and shot Ha Na a dirty look but she was already to engrossed on what was on her phone screen to be looking at me.

"Well?" J-Hope asked, "What?" I spat, "What did she say?" Suga asked me, "She wouldn't accept my apology," I told them, "Oh my god! Jimin! That's the first girl that has rejected you! HAHAHAHA!" Jungkook laughed.

"Shut up!" But by this time the teacher was already in the room telling the class to quiet down as the lesson was about to start,

I don't know why but my blood is boiling, I just couldn't stop getting angry as I thought more and more about Ha Na, I must really, really, hate that girl. But yet everytime I always find my self looking at her, even the boys have noticed. What ever, it's probably just because where ever I look she's always there, she's probably trying to get my attention.

Well anyway, when we left that class Jin turned to us, "Guys...." He trailed off, "Yes?" We all asked, "Well, this is going to be unexpected, but I kinda date Ji Hee," He rubbed the back of his neck, "WHAT!?" We all shouted, a teacher then came out of their room, "Shush!" They yelled, "Okay, but you're shouting to so...." I said then we walked off.

"But, when?" I asked astonished by this news,

"Well, when everyone was bickering and arguing I would always just text her and we got close and now I date her, and she's sitting at our table," Jin said, "And Ha Na is sitting at our table," He told us.

Nobody but me seemed phased about this news, "No! She can't sit with us! I don't like her!" I argued, "Well, I don't care, she's Ji Hee's friend and Ji Hee wants her at the table, so she's sitting with us and you can't do anything about it!" He told me and began to open the door to the storage room.

It was our 'secret hangout' you could say, since no teachers or students really came in here we decided to use it for ourselves. We were skipping the last period before lunch as it was geography and none of us like the lesson.

We were happily sitting there laughing and talking like normal when we were alone when all of the sudden the door opened. It was Ha Na. "The teacher sent me to look for you all," She simply stated, "But I've found you so I'm going back to class," as she began to walk out and close the door, I stopped her,

"Don't tell!" The boys and I said, She just laughed, "I wasn't going to," She then left and we all sighed with relief, "Maybe she isn't that bad?" I said out loud.

"Jimin has a crush, Jimin has a crush," The boys chanted like 10 year old girls, "No I don't!" I faked cried and we all just laughed and went back to talking normally.

'Maybe she really isn't that bad?' I thought to myself,

Soon after that the bell declaring lunch has begun, rang, and we made our way down to the lunch table, just as we got there and sat down Ji Hee and Ha Na came striding up to our table. Well, it was more Ji Hee striding and dragging Ha Na along with her.

Jin had obviously saved a seat for Ji Hee and Ha Na so not the table went:

Jungkook
J-hope Jin
Suga Ji Hee
Rapmon. Ha Na
Teahyung and me

We sit around a circle table that's why we're in a weird way. Everyone then went into a normal conversation but all I could focus on was Ha Na, and how she was just sitting back in the chair with her arms crossed. I tapped her leg with foot and she turned to me, "What?" She asked, "What's up with your glum face?" I joked with her.

"Shut up," She glared at me, I just looked at her and chuckled, 'She's so cute,' Wait. No! I can't be starting to like her!

After a while of everyone talking and laughing and Ha Na finally loosening up, it was time to go back to class for the last 3 periods, it was Learning For Like And Work so we basically just get announcements for one period then the rest is spent talking to your friends while the teacher tidies their desk.

We all walked to class together and decided to sit at the table that sits 10 people as there was a table that sat 6 people, 7 people, 4 people and 10 people which was the exact number of people in our class.

We had one free seat at our table so we all set our bags around that one part of the table and began to listen to the announcements and of course us boys, being the bad boys we are, had to always make stupid or dirty comments on nearly everything the teacher said,

"Jimin, care to share with the class what you are laughing at?" The teacher called me out in front of everyone, "Actually I don't want to share with any one else," I spoke back, "Very well, your whole table has detention after school," The teacher announced.

"Uh Jimin!" Ha Na kicked my shin from under the table, I just groaned at the pain but the way I did it made it sound like a moan and we all started to laugh again to only get shot a death glare from the teacher.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!

Thanks for reading!