20. Let's meet up!

JIMIN POV

"Oh my goodness! Guys! I haven't seen you all in so long!" She then went down the line giving everyone a hug. And an exceptionally long one to Jungkook, may I add. "Hey Ha Na," He said then drop his arms,

"How have you been?" I asked her, hoping she would jump into my arms and say, 'Jimin! I miss you so much! Be mine again!' But instead she says this, "Really good, actually, but the school looks so empty without you guys there!" She told us,

It wasn't the exact thing I wanted to hear, but hey, atleast she says the school is empty without us.

"Oh really?" Hoseok asked her, still quite out of breath from his dance, "Yeah, oh, Hoseok, you danced so well!" She told him whilst hitting his arm gently. She was about to speak again but as they were nearly the last two dancers, it was time for awards for the soloists.

"Come sit beside me Hoseok," She then motioned for him to come with her. He then looked at us and we all smiled to say that it was okay. "Goodluck," We said to both of them and then headed back to our seats.

Just as we had got back it was time for 3rd place, which was some random guy from a dance academy I didn't even know existed. But now was second place. The man then announced, "Second place goes to...... HOSEOK the dancer representing BTS!" The man shouted. Hoseok got up and look at us with a smile.

Then we all knew who was first. Ha Na. But when we looked at her she looked as if she was actually really nervous.

The man then began to talk, "And the winner is........ HA NA representing (y/s/n)!"

She then stood up with wide eyes looking at the rest of her team with a sparkle in her eye. When they had got there trophies we all ran back stage. We were about to congratulate Hoseok when all that could be heard was shouting.

It was Ha Na's team. They were all over in a group hug. I waited until it died down before we made our way over to tell her well done. "Thanks," She said, "Sorry, gotta go, I need to get ready for the group dance," She then gave us a smile, "But, let's all have a day out soon," She left with her group to get ready.

I stood there, "Jimin?" Jungkook asked, "Yes?" I snapped out of my day dream and turned to him and all of the boys looking at me, "Are you okay?" He questioned, "Yes, come one, let's go get ready." I then began to walk towards our dressing room,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short chapter guys! A longer one will be posted either tomorrow or Thursday because I'm busy tomorrow with school, so I don't know. But! One will definitely be posted on Thursday!

Thanks for reading!