Sequel

SEQUEL

8 YEARS LATER

HA NA:
Ha Na had left Big Hit and was now working in a small cafe in Seoul with her boyfriend, I.M, she ended up falling for him after a year of talking. She would be lying if she said she never thought of Jimin. When in truth, he never left her mind. Any free time she had, she would stalk his Instagram. But made sure not to like any thing, even though she had his post notifications on. She decided to continue song writing, but only for her own pleasure, she never publishes anything.

MIN YOONGI:
When BTS went their own ways, he became a well known song writer and is still writing songs for famous artist to this day. He now has a wife and a little girl. He is still in contact with Hoseok, but, he doesn't talk to the other boys after what happened between him and Namjoon........

NAMJOON:
He now has his own solo, rapping, career. He talks to all the guys except Min Yoongi. He hates him, but only the guys know why.

JIN:
Jin now has a cooking show on a Tuesday night. He would bring famous artist and actors/actresses on his show and they would cook and gossip about things happening in the idol industry. He has a beautiful wife and Twins, one boy, one girl. They both have his eyes.

HOSEOK:
Hoseok opened his own dance centre and is now a dance teacher for young hip hoppers from the ages of 13-19. His passion is dance and he is fully supported by his girlfriend. And best friend, Yoongi.

TAEHYUNG:
Taehyung decided to go back to college and study to be a doctor. He passed with amazing grades and now earns thousands every year. He has a fiancé and twins who are just as crazy as he is.

JUNGKOOK:
Jungkook is now a tattoo artist. He's done tattoos for Chris brown and, get this, Justin Bieber. He nearly had a heart attack when JB's manager called him. He has a girlfriend and is getting ready to propose to her.

JIMIN:
Jimin has a girlfriend. But Ha Na is never out of his mind. He became a very successful lawyer but if he has free time, he stalks Ha Na's Instagram, making sure not to like anything. He had tried to call her a few times, around a year ago, but quickly gave up after she had changed her number before that. He didn't like to admit it, but, he wasn't in love with his present girlfriend. He was still
Madly
Deeply
And passionately
In love with Ha Na.

AUTHOR POV

Ha Na had decided to take a walk with I.M in the park. They brought their year old pug with them.

Just as they were leaving, some one else was leaving their house at the other end of the park. Park Jimin, and his girlfriend and pug.

I.M and Ha Na were too engrossed in their own conversation to notice that their dog had stopped and was now sniffing another dogs bum. Ha Na looked up to see, Jimin, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry," Ha Na said, she quickly pulled the dog and I.M away, wanting to get away from this scene as soon as she possibly could. She regretted leaving. Because she knew for a fact

She was still in love with Park Jimin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it!

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it!

I want to thank you all for the much support I have had for this book. The amount of votes, reads and comments I have gotten are out of this world and I really can't thank you enough.

BOOK 2 IS OUT BTW