29. Last time

HA NA POV

5 MONTHS LATER

I'm doing my first performance, and it's against BTS and MONSTA X. I'm going to lose. But I do have a thing for I.M, he's very, what's the word, sexy? Oh I don't know, but there is something about him that I love.

I was with my manager and she was helping me get ready to go on stage. I was getting the tape strapped to my face for my microphone. I'm still new to all this, even though I've practised with it before.

As I was getting ready and standing at the stage to go on, Monsta X was coming off. I.M smiled at me and I nearly fainted. "You'll be great, I heard you practising," He whispered in my ear, "Thanks," I smiled at him and bowed, "You don't have to do that," He said, "We're friends now," He said to me.

"So, I have no say in this?" I asked him, "Well, your song is staring in 10 seconds," He said then left, I realised that j had to go on stage and get ready to start.

My first ever song is called Be Quiet, (A//N: This is MONSTA X's song but just pretend it's hers:))

I did my performance and was walking back to my dressing room. My stage name is Emi, because I like the name Emily, I thinks it's cute. "Emi!" I heard a voice shout for me. I turned around and seen BTS walking towards me, "We were watching your performance," They told me, "You did amazing!" Jimin said, "Thanks," I said in a higher voice than my normal voice.

"Can we take a selca?" Namjoon asked me, "Sure," I said and got in the middle of them and my manager ended up taking it, so it was a picture. "Thank you Emi!" Jungkook waved, "No problem," I said and winked at him.

I was walking away when I turned around,

"And by the way!" I shouted down to them and they all looked back.

"It's me, Ha Na!" I then walked into my dressing room with my manager. Leaving them outside , stunned.

JUNGKOOK POV

"That's Ha Na!" I said, "Damn, she's sexy," Jimin said, "Ew, Hyung, no." I said while hitting his arm, he yelped and started to rub where I hit him, "How did we not realise?" Yoongi said, "I don't know," Taehyung said.

"We thought we hadn't seen her in half a year, when in fact, we've been fan boying over her since she joined." Namjoon said.

After a while of us just sitting around we decided to go on a walk for some fresh air before they announce the winner. We were walking past Ha Na's dressing room and heard her laughing.

When we looked in, we seen Ha Na and I.M sitting on the ground, laughing their heads off. "Oh my god Emi, we need to meet up sometime," I.M said while wiping his tears away, "Definitely," Ha Na said, doing the same actions as I.M did moments ago.

She put her number in his phone, from what it looked like, then I.M stood up, "I've got to go back, text you later." He made his way to the door where we were all hiding, we ran down a bit and made it look like we were just walking past,

"Oh, hi Suga," I.M said, "Hi," Yoongi said while smiling at him. Of course Yoongi just stood outside because he couldn't be bothered to run.

We then knocked on Ha Na's door when I.M turned the corner, "Come in," She said,

"Hey," She said, putting her phone down, "So, how have you all been?" She asked, "We've been fine, and you?" I asked her, "I've been perfect actually." She said then her manager came in, "Emi, time to get your stage outfit on," She waved to us.

"Please, leave, and give Emi some privacy," She said while a smile, "Bye Ha Na," We said then left.

This wasn't an actual awards event but it was kind of professional so, the girls wore dresses while the boys wore suits when the awards were being handed out to the artist.

We went back and got changed, with the help of our stylist, then made our way onto the stage again. I could see all of our fans with banners and A.R.M.Y bombs, yes, our fans are called A.R.M.Y, it's creative, we love it. And them.

Not bombs! Our fans.

When the awards were giving out, we won, Emi came second and Monsta X came third. We then went and congratulated Emi, "Thank you, you of course, all did so well." She told us.

We then left the venue.

Least did we know.....

HA NA POV

That's the last time I would see them for years to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be the sequel😭😭

Thank you for reading!