21. Trainee?

HA NA POV

I can't believe I won! That's crazy! But I also seen a few people that made my heart race. Especially one.

When I got back to the dressing room I got ready then made my way out to the bathroom with my friend. She loves BTS but I've told her to keep her cool. We were walking past their dressing room when they all walked out,

"Oh Hi," I said and turned to my friend, shooting her a look as to say, 'Do not say a word,' because I knew she would embarrass herself.

"Hi Ha Na," Jimin said, "When shall we all meet up again?" Jungkook asked, while walking to the front. "How about tomorrow?" I asked, "Suits us, sure!" They all then turned and went a different direction than where we were standing.

"You know BTS!" Ha Yoon asked me, "Yes," I said, "But, come one, I need to go to the toilet," I then grabbed her hand and we rushed off in the direction of the toilets.

When we returned back to the dressing room we sat for a little while, then it was time to dance. We made our way onto the stage and our music started. We were doing a dance to Hero by Monsta X

When we finished everyone cheered and we walked off stage, but, we heard another song starting and decided to sit in the crowd and watch. We sat down just as the people started to dance.

'Wait, isn't that Jimin?'

What! This is BTS! I thought they were just 'alright' dancers, but they're amazing! Look at Hoseok! How did I beat him! I'm so confused. I need fresh air.

I walked outside and sat down for a little while before Chan Woo came and got me and told me the awards are on now. I stood up and went in, we were, of course, standing beside BTS.

"Why did you leave during our performance?" Jungkook asked me, "I don't know, I got a little warm and just needed some air. Oh, and you were so good!" I nudged his arm in a friendly way and we began talking like we would before.

I seen a few people pointing at us while we were laughing but, to be honest, I kind of missed Jungkook the most. He was the one I went to when I needed to be cheered up, other than Hoseok, of course. Then the man like before began to talk.

"We have the results!" Everyone then cheered and Jungkook and I pretended to be fan girls and do that thing were you grab each other's hands and shake them like crazy while screaming. We then laughed and dropped our hands. "Ok, so third place goes to....."

"Kim Soo Dance Company!" 'Not us,'

"2nd place goes to.........."

"SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS SEOUL!"

I stood up and smiled while bowing to the judges and the announcer. I got our trophy and stood beside the person in third place. I seen a man eyeing me closely from the bottom of the stage, but, I thought nothing of it.

"And first place goes to.... BTS!"

Jungkook stood up to get their reward, he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We then all got our pictures taken and walked off the stage. I was walking back to the dressing room on my phone when I pulled into someone's dressing room. I looked up to see Jimin looking at me.

"What is this?" I asked while turning off my phone. "Our manager wants to talk to you," He said then walked over and sat down. They were all looking at me and I began to try and pull my shorts down a bit, suddenly feeling insecure. The man then walked in after a moment of awkward silence.

"Ah, Ha Na, I wanted to ask you something." He began, "I am BTS's manager, they belong to a company called Big Hit Entertainment, and, I was wondering, if you would like to come and be a trainee,"

My mouth opened so wide, like the boys in the room aswell, "Oh, um, I would love to!" That just came out of my mouth.

"Great! I would love for you to stop by tomorrow to sign some papers," He told me, "You will be able to stay at home if it is close enough but if it is more than a half an hour away from the city centre, you will need to stay in a dorm," He told me,

"My house is only 15 minutes from the city centre," I told him, "Good," He said while nodding. He was about to leave when he turned back around. "While we are on the topic of dorms and houses," He began, "BTS here, have no where to stay because there aren't any dorms for them to stay at, so I was wondering, if they could, maybe, stay with you?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure!" I said. What? I don't want to make my potential new boss mad at me. "Thank You very much Miss Ha Na." He said to me then walked out. "HA NA!" Jungkook screamed then ran up and hugged me. He's too cute!

"Oh my god, what just happened?" I asked, "You're now a trainee. Starting tomorrow," Jungkook said while pulling away from the hug and resting his hands on my waist while looking into my eyes. "Oh, I need to go and tell my friends, Bye!" I waved to them.

"Oh, and when are you moving in?" I asked them, "Probably tonight,"

"What!" I said shocked, I was about to speak again but some one came up behind me, "What's wrong?" He asked while hugging me,

"Oh, Chan Woo. Nothing's wrong, let's go," I took his arm and pulled him out of the room.

We got back to our room and got started on packing up all of our stuff. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted and the door opened, "Ha Na," Everyone's heads turned to the door. "Your phone," Jungkook walked towards me and handed me it,

"Oh, thanks," I said to to him and took my phone back. He just smiled then walked out and everyone was staring at me, "What?"

JIMIN POV

I wanted to give Ha Na her phone back. But Jungkook beat me to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!