Nick's fake apologie (Judy's p.o.v )

I was sitting at my desk going through all the cases that were put on hold. I sent an email to the news station telling them that all cases were put on hold , but the only cases that were being taken at the moment has to be connected to the savage problem. And that if anyone has information about Bellwether and her plans or surroundings , to call me immediately. 
A few minutes later,  someone knocked on my door. I looked at the clock. Officers were starting to come in now. 
"Come in!" I called in a fake  cheerful voice .
The door opened and a nervous Nick and Isabella walked in. 
"Hi Jud-" Isabella and Nick started to say.
"Don't call me that on the job. Hello Ms.Hernandez,  how can I help you?" I asked in a sharp tone .
"Chife Hoops,  I would like you to listen to Officer Wilde, he has something important to say to y-" Isabella siad gentlely.
" Unless it has something to do with Bellwether,  than you can forget about it , so please don't waste my time. " I siad sharply glaring at Nick. 
"It's about last night." Isabella finished .
I could feel my face go slack.  I turned around and looked out the window . I finally gave in with an annoyed huff.
"Fine you have sixty-five seconds.  Go." I siad setting a timer on my phone .
"Ju- Chife , I-I wanted to a-apologize for last night, I-I knew Mr.Big would n-never hurt you. But hurting a stranger like Isabella,  he-he'd have no problem with that. "  Nick siad carfully. " Please, please forgive me. " he finished. 
I glared at him and pulled out my carrot pen,  and pushed the button.
' So if you had the choice of Isabella getting hurt, and Judy dying,  what would you choose?' Mr.Big siad. 

'I'd rather Judy die! So don't you dare hurt Isab-' Nick siad in a dead serious ton . 
" Ju-Chife H-Hoops l-let me e-explain wh-wha-" Nick started
"NO! You may leave thank you for wasting my time. " I siad sharply. 
Nick and Isabella opened their mouths to say something,  then the phone rang. 
 "Good morning, Chife Hoops ZPD what can I do for you? " I asked. 
"CHIFE HOOPS,  JUDY ! HELP! BELLWETHER,  RAINFOREST DISTRICT,  SAVAGES!  DEAD PEOLPE! BLOOD! HELP!" A scared voice called from the end of the line. 
"Got it I'm on my way!" I siad
I slammed the red button on my desk. 
"ALL OFFICERS! REPORT TO THE RAINFOREST DISTRICT IMMEDIATELY!  BELLWETHER HAS ATTACK !" I yelled .
Nick and Isabella  stood from their chairs.
"You two . Stay. Here. " I growled.
Then I rushed out the door and into the parking lot