Wedding ( Nick's p.o.v )

All of Zootopia cameto the wedding. Even though Zootopia frowns upon intern species relationships , everyone showed up. Even Gazelle came. She asked to sing for the wedding and Judy siad yes. She even made a whole new song for us.
Everyone turned and stood at the sound of a door opening. Three of Judy's little sisters who were three , skipped down the aisle wearing the same dresses but in different colors. They threw purple and red roses pedals. 
Judy appeared in the doorway. She looked astonishing.
( m.dhgate.com/product/2015-top-sel... . The drees)
(Time skip.)
We ran down the aisle as everyone cheered and clapped. 
At the ceremony, Mr.Big made a toast , and Gazzle sang our song.
everyonehad fun and wished us well.
we hopped on a private jet and headed for Zoomi(Miami).
(Time skip. Narrators p.o.v ) 
Nick and Judy got to Zoomi at three in the morning.  But they were to hyper to sleep.
" I'm going to go change. " Judy siad. 
Nick let go of her so she could change . Before dashed could pull out her clothes , he grabbed her waist and pushed her down on the bed pinning her in place.
"I don't think I got to finish what I started when the morning you were kidnapped. " Nick siad flirtiously tracing Judy's body making her tingle.
Behinde a closed door all you could here was moaning,  muttering of how much one needed the other and declares of love.
author:
Trying to keep the image out of that one. The story's going to end soon. Election adventures coming up soon though. It will all lead into the next story. Hope you guys enjoy this while it lasts.