HELP!. (Isabella p.o.v.)

We slept on the floor at Judy's place. Her alarm went off and jumped up. What day was it? Oh god. It was monday. We had slept for two whole days.
"Come on , we got to tell everyone what happened !" I siad rushing out the door.
We reached the ZPD slamming the doors open. We ran up to Clawhouser. 
"Hey guys! Wha-" Clawhouser began cheerfully. 
"JUDY'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY BELLWETHER!  IT WAS A DROID THAT JUDY TOOK DOWN!" We yelled
"WHAT!?!??? JUDY'S GONE !?HOW !?WHEN!? " Clawhouser screamed. 
Hearing this everyone dashed out a crowded around Clawhouser's desk asking questions all at once. 
"Last night after the party , an hour or so. I don't know how though,  we'll I do know but, Nick did anything happen befor you left? I did hear shouting so I came back up." I asked. 
All eyes turned on Nick . We all wanted  awnsers. And most of all, we wanted Judy back. 
"We....we had a fight. When I left she ... she was crying. Then Bellwether and a pitch black fox broke her window , shot her and took her away in an helicopter. " Nick siad lowering his eyes to the floor suddenly interested in his tail.
We all gasped .I wasn't shoved at the Bellwether part, I was shocked that Judy and Nick fought.  I thought they were friends . Suddenly the scean from last night played in my mind. When Bellwether flew away I saw something on Judy I missed . A splatter of blue . Like the on that exploded in Little Rodentia turning the mice into.... oh no. I thought 
"She was shot with the savage serum! I saw it! Well the blue on her neck where Nick bit her." I siad .
The phone rang 
"Hello , officer Clawhouser here how may I-" Clawhouser began. 
"ZPD HELP! CITY CENTER! BELLWETHER!  CHIFE HOOPS!  SAVAGE ! BLOOD!  DEATH ! HELP!" A male voice shouted from the end of the line . It was so loud we all heard it. We dashed to the Armory and got riot gear . Then we ran off to city center.