lifeless

GREENS POV

"R-Red?" I said staring at my ravanette boyfriends lifeless body with tear flowing down my face not noticing the dark figure next to him. "Red!" I screamed in hopes to wake him as I ran to his side, I held his hand noticing his eyes were open slightly he look dead "RED! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I screamed unable to control my crying and shaking body.

RED POV

What happened? Where am I? I thought as my vision started to return, I blinked my eyes seeing the door on the floor next to me, I feel heaving and wet? I looked down at my side seeing green clinging to my hand, green? I thought as my ears stop ringing hearing his soul shattering screams waking me up completely.

Green- reeeeeed! Hic

Red- g-green w-whats wrong?!

Green- gasp RED!

Green lunged at me wrapping his arms around my body as he started to weep softly into my chest my eyes started to fill with tears seeing him so upset I desperately grabbed his arms "what's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" I said checking his body.

Green- i-im just so glad *hic your *hic ok

Red- sigh what happened?

Green- a man *hic came in i-i dunno where he is

GREEN POV

Red slowly got to his feet in a defense stance as he slowly looked around the room "Paul I know your still here you son of a bitch!" Red said glaring into the darkness of his house while trying to hide me behind him "i-i think his gone red" I said quietly red didn't say anything he just kept looking through the room crunch (glass crunching under someone) "what not going to say anything?" *Thud, thud, thud (running) Paul lunged out of the dark grabbing red by the head and running off *SLAM! "GHAAAAA" red screamed in pain I moved closer to the screaming "Red?!" I looked around and saw it...

Paul- how do you like this!

Paul- and this!

Paul- how about this!

I was frozen to the spot with horror seeing red bloody, bruised face been bashed over and over again into the floor the screaming had stopped a while ago but he just kept going "STOP IT!!!" I screamed at the terrifying man in front of me holding reds body high in the air why was this happening?! We were so happy not that long ago now its all turned to shit! He threw red lifeless body on the floor "OK I was done with him anyway" he said with a evil grin as he started to walk over to me...

This Boy (Red x Green)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें