i don't regret

RED'S POV
I lifted myself from the bed, ripping the wires from my arm not caring about the blood dripping to the floor I walk around the bed heading towards green "h-hey yo-your arm!" He yelled still unable to calm down I wrapped my arms around his body. "N-no let go" he said, not believing a word that just spurted from his mouth I held him tighter and whispered "never, never again will I leave you" Into his ear. Their was a slight pause before...

"Hic* Hic* ahhhhh! You better not! I won't forgive y-ou ahhh!" He screamed gripping onto me for dear life "ahhh gasp* ah ah ahhh hic* ahh gasp* ahhhhh" his crying was so painful to hear I could help but tear up, he was shaking so much he was unable to stand. I slowly lowered our bodies to the ground not letting him go for a second, "i love you" we said and stayed like this for hours the doctor bandaged my arm and allowed him to stay, his crying stopped after 30mins as he started to fall asleep, still couldn't bring myself to let him go. I slowly moved so he was leaning on the chair so I could stand, I bent over putting my arms under his knees and back lifting him and gently placing him on the bed. I walked around the bed laid down and gazed at his beautiful face so could burn it into my mind and never forget I held him in my arms till my final breathe...
I'm sorry I said I won't leave you again...
I wanted to be with you forever...
I love you with my everything...
I'll be waiting for you for as long as it takes...
I hope you can forgive me...
I didn't want to die...
But I don't regret it, I would trade my life for yours again, I'm glad I got to call you mine and I was yours...
I'm still yours...
Forever...
I love you...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The story is almost finished, thank you to everyone that took the time to read this and I hope you liked it. This was my first story even sorry it took so long to write I had a lot going on and was heavily depressed but the nice comments I got made me want to keep writing the story.
^~^
-Ezra