Terror's

GREEN'S POV

the night terrors are getting worst by the day I don't know what I can do to help. Reds been in the hospital just over a month now I got released a week after the incident.

TIME REVERSE

when I woke up the police were looking through the house for paul they told me that red had shielded me with his body so he got most of the damage, As I gazed upon his bruised, bloody and swollen face.

"red, hey red" I said in a calm voice as I gently sifted my fingers through his hair, to my horror I noticed my hand was cover in blood from hair that was once raven was now crimson. I desperately shook red trying so hard to release him from his slumber when their was no response my heart sunk and was beating a million miles an hour.

I swiftly jumped to my feet and picking up the boy I loved so much in my bruised, shaky arms and ran outside "help! Help me please!" I screamed with fear in my voice.

Police men- wow calm down kid we'll find the guy don't you worry

Green- no it's not that! Red, his going to die!

The policemen with a puzzled look on his face, looked down to the lifeless body in my arms, he looked him up and down before checking his pulse "his pulse is weak... Don't worry kid I'll get help, just put him down and try not to move him" he said before dashing over to his car.

TIME REVERSE OVER

green- hey doc is there anything you can do for him he looks like his in pain

Doctor- I'm sorry we can't administer anymore medication with out his body rejecting it

I put my hands over reds ice cold once warm loving ones "your going to be fine I know you can do it and remember I love you" I whispered to his ear so only he could hear

RED'S POV

red- leave now Paul if you know what good for you!!

(RUMBLE, SHAKE)

"What the actual fuck was that?!" I thought looking around, I then remember there was an aggressive gorilla in front of me so I turned back around to face... Nothing? "he ran away?! ⊙▃⊙" I yelled down the hall in disbelief. After a good 10 mins of expecting Paul to come back turned to go back to my room.

(RUMBLE, SHAKE)

Green- your going to be fine

Red- g-green

Green- I know you can do it

Red- green! Where are you!

Green- and remember I love you~

Red- GREEN!! COME BACK!!

______________________________________________

Ok so I know its a bit ya know cliché "they have accident and one of them is dreaming but they don't know their dreaming" however... Which one is dreaming? DA DA DAAAAA dramatic!!

Anyone how plays mystic messenger with get this... Or not... Might be a meme of mystic messenger... But anyway

Does jumin Han is gay??

Why are you still reading this? The boys need you! Keeeeeeep scroooooooolling.

I was half asleep when I wrote this I woke up from a Text from one of the voic- I MEAN friends... Yes friends

But seriously keep going your making it awkward for all three of us right George?