he's dead?

RED POV

He's dead... Green is dead... I... He can't die... I was with him just yesterday at school...

I was stuck in my own head thinking these questions over and over. That he couldn't be dead it was to sudden to never see him again, or hug him, or touch him that I wouldn't be able to do all the things I had planned for us and all the things that weren't planned and we just went anyway... I suddenly got snapped back to reality by a a fist smashing into my teeth causing me to fall backwards into the wall behind me "you killed him you son of a bitch!" The professor screamed in my face grabbing me by the collar as he started to weep into my shoulder "I'm sorry" I whispered as my eyes began to fill with tears I went to hug the professor but he shoved me off "I'll kill you!" He screamed in his rage he lifted a hand and punched me to the ground, a doctor near by heard the commotion and grabbed the professor before he did any real damage I got up and put a my hand to where I was punch but I felt no pain.

Doctor - are you alright??

Red - uh yeah

Doctor - let me look at that for you

Red - don't worry about it i... Can't feel it

Doctor - no need to be brave son

Red - I'm not I can't feel anything

Doctor - oh it must be the medicine, go back to your room I'll check on you later I need to take care of this man first.

I watched the doctor and the professor walk away before leaving. Walking back down the corridor something caught my eye, I instinctively looked up to see who I thought was green "open your eyes!" He said as I bumped passed his shoulder. "Ah s-sorry" I said as stared realizing it wasn't him.

He can't be can't be dead..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey humans sorry its taking so long for the next chapter, high school is busier than last year.