Chapter Four

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class," Liam bit his lower lip.

"Where are they taking her?" Hayden asked. I looked at her with a confused look.

"Uh the hospital, I guess," I raised my brows. I then turned to the pack and looked at them.

"Let's go boys and girls!" I yelled out, beginning to walk down the hall way.

"Do you need help getting to the Nurse's Office?" Hayden called out from far away.

"I think I'll make it," Liam yelled back. I grabbed Liam and begun walking with the rest of the pack outside the school.

"They're taking her to the Animal Clinic?" Liam looked at me.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her," I replied back.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist.
Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Malia asked.

"Alpha. If she's a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked with annoyance.

"No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her. And her pack. Maybe even my future mother in law," I replied looking at him with confusion as why he didn't know earlier

"Oh yea," Stiles smiled in realisation.

"Yea you idiot, I was going to visit Brett about her anyway. You guys take Tracy to the vet, I'll go to Brett," I told everyone.

"You're not going alone, we're also coming," Liam motioned at him and Mason.

"Okay my little knight and shining amours, lead the way," I rolled my eyes.

"Call me if anything happens," Scott looked at me. I nodded and waved bye.

Well here goes another year of investigating supernatural murders. We walked up to my black car and all three of us entered the car. I started the car and begun driving to Brett's school.

"Do you really think Tracy intentionally killed her dad?" Mason asked.

"No, I think someone is making her do it," I replied, watching the road in front of me.

"You don't think it's another supernatural hit list do you?" Liam asked fearfully. He then coughed, hiding the tone in his voice before continuing, "Because I think we can take them down."

"This is different," I sighed, just wanting to graduate already.

When we made it to his school I strutted in, heels clicking on the pavement as I knew where I was going; the lacrosse field.

I've been here a couple of times but only when no one was here, when Brett would train privately. Knowing how cocky prep students are, I held my head high and walked without a care in the world.

I saw Brett's team training and smirked when I saw many girls glaring my way, Mason and Liam following behind me quickly.

Guys begun to stare at me and whistle which caught Brett's attention as he begun to glare at every guy caught watching.

"If you look at my girl one more time I'll make you all do so much suicides that you wish I said it literal," He yelled at everyone, scaring them away from looking at me.