Chapter Eleven

The moment I opened my eyes, I regretted it.

In front of me were dead bodies and Tracy's was one of them. I begun screaming for help, anything to get me out.

I tried to get up but the restraints around my hands wasn't helping me achieve that. I carried out screaming, voice getting hoarse and my eyes begining to water.

"They can't help you Kendall." I heard Theo's creepy voice. "No one can." His footsteps neared me as I furiously looked around for his looming body.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked him, voice breaking. "Why are you doing this?"

"I need you in my pack. As a Venatrix and a Baku. You could rule by my side, lover and lover-"

"You work with the Dread Doctors! I thought I could trust you!" I spat out staring at him through my lashes as I was on the ground and he stood in front of me.

"If you did trust me, you wouldn't have interrogated me." Theo clenched his jaw, nearing me.

"I did trust you! But when you wanted to keep what you knew about me a secret, I knew something was up!" I yelled at him.

Slap.

"Don't yell at me." He growled. I tucked in my lips, cheeks flaring up red at not the impact of the slap but how angry I was at that moment.

"I guess we all eat lies when the heart is hungry." I growled at him. His eyes glowed yellow, staring at me angrily.

"You will join my pack." Theo gritted his teeth, grabbing my jaw tightly. "Or you will be hurt."

"Then hurt me Princess."

And then the days that followed, I was punched, slapped and kicked. I was starved and I was mentally abused. But I never agreed to join him.

Days after, I felt like I was losing myself, I felt like no one cared because no one came to rescue me. I felt like no one cared about how I feel and just left me.

But most importantly, I felt like I deserved it.

______

Third Person's POV

"Okay guys, now that we've got the pack back together, we have to find one more person." Scott begun, looking at Kira, Stiles, Lydia, Liam and then Malia. "Kendall."

"How do we even know where she is, she's been missing for more than a week." Malia stated, hands fidgety.

"Where ever she is, I know Theo is involved. He's the one that made me catatonic which resulted me being put in a mental asylum." Lydia muttered out, clenching her fist.

"Look, we will find her, we have to. We have to do it not only for us but because we promised Allison and Aiden." Scott told everyone.

"What...what if she's dead." Liam whispered out quietly. The thought of losing his older sister, his best friend, frightened the young boy.

"She isn't, I would know." Lydia shook her head. She was certain her friend was somewhere out there and the red head was scared for her.