Prologue

The Girl Who's Living With The Hottest Boy Band

One Direction Fanfic

Author's Note: Hey guys. :) This is my first ever fan fiction... And I haven't proofread this, so I expect it to have lots of errors... Anyway, here's the prologue. Thankies <3 :)

________________________________________

Prologue

"You don't know you're beautiful!" I sang, along with One Direction blasting through my laptop. I grinned as I read Liam's tweets on my phone, glancing every now and then at my One Direction posters plastered all over my wall. I had a billion of 1D posters - you can't even see my wall's colour since it's covered with posters. 

I've been a fan of One Direction since the moment they've auditioned on X-Factor. I still remember the song they've sang on their auditions and how they looked like. I was only around fourteen then - two years ago.

"Baby you light up my - " My duet with Harry Styles was interrupted by a knock on my door. I stopped jumping, got out from my bed and opened the door, slightly ajar. 

"Really, April. I'm going to go mad listening to that loud song everyday. I already know I'm beautiful, okay. Tune it down a bit at least," Mom complained, placing her hands on her hips, I opened the door widely now, "anyway, there's someone very familiar outside, around your age, asking if they could stay with us for awhile."

I raised my eyebrows. I think I didn't hear that correctly. "Stay with us for awhile?"

"Yes, honey. Is that alright with you? We have two available rooms and there's the only two of us living in here, so I think it's alright. Plus - they seemed to be good guys."

"They? Guys?" I echoed, gawking at Mom unbelievably with my wide eyes. Normally she doesn't like some stranger in our house. And she wants to let some guys in our house? What if they're burglars? Or muderers? Or --

"Yes... actually there's five of them. And they seemed so familiar, honey. Very familiar," Mom said.

I paused for a second before dashing downstairs curiously. The door was opened and tall, five guys stood beside our door, murmuring to each other. 

Well of course, they're familiar. 

Because their faces are plastered all over my room, and their faces were on my brain since two years ago - why in the world would I not recognise them? 

There, beside my door, my house door, standing on my floor, was One freaking Direction. 

I froze, my eyes glued to them, and for a second I thought I needed CPR.