Chapter 5: I Think I Need A Hearing Aid

A/N - Very very short chapter! Just a filler! Next chapter, more surprisesss :) x

______________________________________________________

Chapter 5: I Think I Need A Hearing Aid

"April, you okay?" Harry scooted beside me. He placed his arms around me, whilst I cried silently. I don't know, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from crying. Just thinking about the boys leaving me makes me want to rip my hair off.

They are part of my life now; even though we've only been together for a week. A week. That's how short, yet long, I've been living with them. Every morning when I wake up, usually, I will wake up with a frown on my face, thinking I have another day in school. But now, ever since they came, I've woken up with the biggest, and genuine grin plastered on my face, knowing that there are boys who care about me, who never fails to make me smile and they are the reason I look forward to a new day. Now, I don't have anything to look forward to, have I? They were the only reason why I laugh and smile so much these past few days, they are my happiness.

That's how much the boys affected me.

That's how much those five idiotic boys meant to me.

And no one, I meant no one, could ever be like them.

"April?" I heard Harry's gentle voice spoke to me. I shook my head lightly, getting out from my dreamland. I get back to the real world.

"Yes?" I asked, forgetting Harry's question with all those thoughts.

"You zoned out just now. Are you all right?" he asked me, as I glanced around. We were still in the limo, with the boys watching my every move. This is hella creepy... I could even assume they're watching how I blink...

"Y-Yes," I managed to choke out, while I felt Harry wiped the tears off my face with his thumb. I studied him. He looked so anxious, his eyes filled with sincerity. He is such a sweet and caring guy, and that's what I love about him, even though we could all say he's a flirt and a pervert.

"Aw, April. Remember that Boobear will always love you!" Louis shouted, causing us to cover our ears. I grinned at him.

"Yes, Ap. We will miss you too so much, this week has been so much fun. I wished to meet you again someday, hun. We will never forget you, don't forget that, okay? We'll keep in touch!" Liam said sweetly, staring into my eyes worriedly. Oh, Daddy Direction is a real Daddy to me. I felt my heart melt.

"Don't worry babe, we will keep in touch okay? There's Twitter, Skype, phone... and all, right?" Zayn assured me, his face concerned and hopeful. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah, there's also Nando's, we could meet up when we tour here again," Niall said, chucking a piece of chips on his mouth. Where he suddenly got his food, I don't know. It's Niall Horan, yes. He was chewing it oh-so-loudly, so we could literally hear him chew. And it's so quiet in here, some more.

"Niall... where'd you get that?" Zayn eyed Niall mysteriously, who was sitting right beside him.

"Uh...," Niall stammered, looking at Zayn nervously.

"Niall, is that... is that my potato chips?" Zayn's eyes widen, as realisation sinks him.

Niall grinned shakily and innocently, staring into Zayn's eyes, as he held the bag of potato chips in his hands firmly.

"Niall! I was going to eat that later! I've bought that yesterday from a store, and I almost got mobbed by fans while I bought that! And now you've just ate it!" Zayn ranted on, facepalming himself. Sighing, he glanced at us. Realizing we were all glaring playfully at him and Niall, he smiled a shaky smile.