Chapter 3: "What?! We're bloody arrested?"

A/N - First of all, I would love to thank each and every one of you who loved this story. I appreciate all your compliments, seriously. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS. 

P.S: This chapter is pretty much just a filler. The plot of the story is gonna happen in the next chappie :) And I'm going to make the next chapters longer now. (:  

Oh, and here's Boobear with a moustache and red geeky glasses ;)

_________________________________________________________

"Okay Lou, go back to my room now. And if they asked where am I, tell them I'm in the shower," I hushed at Louis, who was nodding his head excitedly. I grinned. This is so gonna be fun.

I motioned for him to get back inside the house, and I stood there on our garden, holding my iPhone. He skipped toward the front door (well yes, he literally skipped. See how mature this famous guy is), and I got ready. 

But then I remembered something. "Oh, and Louis!" I shouted, as Louis, who was now at the front door, stopped skipping and turned to look at me. He gave me a questioning look.

"Act bloody normal! Don't tell them this is a prank! Just pretend to be asleep and act normal!" I told him. Knowing the famous, mature guy called Louis Tomlinson, he would probably screech to everyone that this is a prank. 

He nodded quickly and disappeared into the house. Jeez, that boy better act normal or else our plan will get backfired. I sighed, as I dialed Harry's number. Yes, I've got Harry freaking Styles' number. It's part of the plan. So this is what Louis and I planned: we would call the boys' number, tell them we are the cops, and that we're going to arrest them of trespassing in my house. Then, as they panic, I would slip back into the house (I am currently in our garden, so they wouldn't hear me talking to the phone in the house) and get in the shower. Louis will then secretly take a picture of the boys' and the girls' horrified faces, and post them in Twitter. The reason we used my phone to call them (and not Louis') is because they would know Lou's number. They still don't know my number, so it's great. The end.

Good, eh? 

Well, putting Louis and I in a prank teamwork is a really, really bad idea if you don't want to be pranked bigtime. 

After a few rings, Harry picked up his phone. "Hello?" He sounded damn sleepy. Gosh, he's going to kill me later.

I cleared my throat and spoke in my best police voice, "Well, good morning sir. I'm Officer... Uh, Officer Worm. Are you Harry Styles?" I've completely forgotten about inventing an Officer's name. Well, if you're wondering why I picked Office Worm when there's billions of other normal names, then it's because I'm really stuck and I just saw a worm crawling near me. I took a few steps back, avoiding the worm.

He paused. "Y-Yes. Did I do something w-wrong?" I could hear Harry's shaky voice stammered. Hehe, he didn't recognized me. I giggled softly. 

"Well sir, apparently, you did. So does the other boys of One Direction. You, sir, and the other four boys are arrested for trespassing in the Johnson's property," I spoke in my disguised voice, almost breaking into laughter. I managed to hold back my laughter.

"W-What? B-But the owner l-let us stay, but how in the world did you even know we're here?!" Harry questioned curiously, I could tell he's really nervous. I'm getting this feeling that I need to beware of Harry when they find out it's a prank...

"Well, we're the cops, and we know everything, sir. So I would like to tell you that we're on our way there now. Don't try to escape because everyone in the neighbourhood is looking out for y'all," I said, and hung up. Hah, that's the advantage of knowing the boys for only a night, they won't recognized my voice.