Chapter 8: Truth or Dare: Twitcam Version

~

"Hi guys!!!" Niall practically shouted, bumping into Liam as he turn the webcam in front of his face. Liam groaned, rubbing his arm. He glared at Niall, but Niall took no notice and stared at the laptop screen. He was reading tweets beside the twitcam video. 

And yup, the Truth or Dare Twitcam Version had just begun.

Goodluck to me. 

"Niall, can you please just scoot over a little bit?" Liam narrowed his eyes playfully at Niall, pushing his arm. Niall ignored him, still reading tweets.

"Niall, you do realise we're 'all' playing this game?" Zayn rolled his eyes, popping behind Niall. He rested his chin on Niall's head, and stared at the screen. 

"WHERE ARE THE ICE CREAM?" An ear-piercing, sassy accent screeched loudly. I huffed, rolling my eyes as I stood up and headed toward the kitchen. I swear, Louis loves to feel at home and feel like he's the owner of this freaking house. I shook my head as I made my way toward the kitchen. 

When I reached the kitchen, I saw the cabinets and the fridge wide open. "Louis! What the?" I groaned, as I walked over to the fridge and the cabinets to close them. 

Louis stopped and looked over me. "Where are the ice creams I bought?" 

I blinked. "You finished them all last night--"

Louis was dumbfounded. "I didn't!" 

"You did."

"Didn't!"

"Did."

"Didn't!"

"Whatever you say, Louis. Let's go, just grab some popcorn and start the game." I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest as I walked back to the living room where the boys and the laptop were.

"Did I really ate them all up last night...?" I heard Louis mumbled behind me, a hint of 'sadness' in his voice. I rolled my eyes. This boy... 

"April, Louis, hurry up and sit. We're starting the game!" Harry said excitedly. 

We sat down on the floor, cross legged. I watched as Liam widened his eyes at the screen, looking very surprised. Curious, I looked at the screen, searching for anything that made Liam surprised. 

A six digit number suddenly caught my eye. 

228,132 viewers. 

...what?

An unattractive noise escaped out of my mouth. Probably a gasp. Oh well. 

"Holy macaroni! There's a legit number of viewers watching us this minute!" Louis squealed, grinning. 

Harry didn't take his eyes off the screen. "Whoa," was all he managed to say.

"This is freaking legit, guys," I muttered. I mean, there are already TWO HUNDRED FREAKING THOUSAND OVER PEOPLE on Earth watching us? 

Just watching five famous, insane guys plus me?  

"Unbelievable," Liam and Niall said together. They looked at each other and widened their eyes. Ugh, here goes again... They started to smile at each other, looking very surprised that they had said the exact same thing on the exact same time. 

It always happens, but their reactions are still the same.

"So, let's get started!" Zayn shouted.

Liam motioned us to sit closer to them, so the viewers could see us. We scooted toward him, and once I was on the view, I started to feel anxious.