Imagine #1- Cute cuddles and a movie- Stefan

Hey it's Shelby here, this is the first imagine for this book, I hope you guys like it.

"Stefan" I called as soon as I walked inside the boarding house, I never received a reply so I walked in further and found myself in the living area but there was no one there.

"Stefan" I called out again but still no answer, he's probably in his room still sleeping, so I made my way to the stairs and plodded up them and walked to Stefan's room.

I knocked on the door before I entered but I still never saw Stefan anywhere, where the hell was he. "Stef-" but before I could finish I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head snuggle themself into the crook of my neck.

"Yes? Y/n" He questioned.

"I've been calling you, why didn't you answer me?" I asked.

"Well I was having a shower but then I wanted to surprise you" he chuckled, I turned myself around so that I was facing him and I put my arms around his neck and he kept his around my waist.

We stared into each others eye for a few minutes, I was lost in the beauty of his forest green eyes.

"You are so beautiful" I blushed and looked down smiling, but he bought my face back up with his finger placed on my chin and as soon I looked at him I could see the sincerity in his eyes

He was smiling at me, then he moved his hand from my chin and brushed back a strand of hair placing it behind my ear and he then caressed his thumb on my cheek, I could see his smile slowly disappear and he leaned in, I closed my eyes and met him ...

He was smiling at me, then he moved his hand from my chin and brushed back a strand of hair placing it behind my ear and he then caressed his thumb on my cheek, I could see his smile slowly disappear and he leaned in, I closed my eyes and met him the rest of the way until I felt his lips on mine, it was a soft and sweet kiss, I could feel the love and affection of the kiss, our lips moved in perfect sync and I moved my hand so that it was holding onto his hair whilst my other was still around his neck.

It felt like a lifetime before we ended the kiss, breathes heavy and foreheads leaning against one another. " I love you so much y/n"

"I love you too" I replied as a whisper and I gave him one last peck on the lips before I moved away from his embrace, my arm raised as his hand was still holding my arm but it made its way to my hand and held my fingers.

"What're we gonna do today?" I questioned walking towards his bookcase and dragging my finger along the spines of the books, I could feel Stefan's eyes on me so I turned back around and saw him smiling at me.

"What?"

"Nothing... What would you like to do?" He asked walking back over to me.

"Hmm how about cuddles and a movie" I said with a smile on my face.

"Perfect" he said, he pulled my hand along with his as we made our way out of the bedroom and downstairs, he guided me to the sofa and he went to go get blankets and  make some popcorn whilst I picked out the movies.

When he made his way back had blankets in one hand and the popcorn in the other.

I already put the first movie into the DVD player and we just made ourselves comfortable, I pressed play and we sat and watched the movie.

A few movies later I could eyes on the side of my face, I looked over at Stefan to see him watching me with a small smile on his face.

"What, have I got popcorn of my face" I quickly tried to take it off but I felt nothing.

"You haven't got popcorn on your face, I just I don't know how I ended up with someone as sweet and kind and as beautiful as you" he made me blush again so I leaned in and gave him a short and sweet kiss.

I then snuggled myself into Stefan and his arms went to wrap around my waist whilst his head lay on the crook of my neck.

"I love you" I heard him whisper and kiss the top of my head.

"I love you too" I whispered back and we carried on watching the rest of the movies until we both fell asleep.

****
I hope you enjoyed my little imagine.

If you have any requests please message us telling us who you would like us to write about and what you would like us to write about or an idea you have.

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment it would really mean a lot, love you guys 😘❤️💕

-Shelby