Imagine #2- Kol

Imagine how you and Kol first met.
~~~

"So Y/N, have you ever met the Mikaelson's before?" Damon asked.

"Yes. But I've only met Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus. I haven't met the other two Mikaelson's." I said.

"Well get ready to go to the Mikaelson Ball later on tonight. Esther wants something from Elena so we got to make sure she doesn't come tonight." Damon said.

"Okay Damon. Now shoo let me get ready for the Ball." I said.

"Well you know I could stay a little while longer to see you undress." He said seductively.

"Hmm let me think about it." I said. Did he really think he had a chance with me? I'm practically the girl version of Damon, but hotter of course.

"So what's your answer Y/N?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"How about.....No." I said and slammed the door in front of his face and locking it.

"Ok I see how it is!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

I laughed to myself. So now to get ready for the Mikaelson Ball.

*8 Hours Later*

I wore a gown that had a glittery top and a black bottom.(Picture down)

"Are you ready Y/N?" Damon asked

"Yeah. Um where's Stefan?" I asked.

"He's already with Elena inside. He didn't want to listen to me to keep Elena away from here." He said.

"You must really care for Elena." I said.

"Yeah but don't say anything. I don't want anyone thinking I'm getting soft." He said.

"Your secret is safe with me." I said walking through the Mikaelson manor.

As we were walking, I was greeted by Elijah. Damon left to go say hi to Mayor Lockwood.

"Hello there Y/N. It's lovely to see you." Elijah said with his nice and smooth accent.

"Same to you Elijah. Where is Bekah and Nik?" I asked.

"Rebekah is somewhere with Matt and as for Niklaus he is probably with Caroline." He said.

"Alright I will get back to Damon then. Bye Elijah it was great seeing you again." I said.

As I was walking towards Damon I saw this handsome guy with brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm Damon, I don't think we've met before." Damon said sticking his hand out.