#6- Stefan

This chapter is dedicated to Sarah91t I hope you like it.

***

Imagine Stefan has his humanity off and you and Damon come up with a plan to get it back.

~~~

"You locked him in the cellar?" I said frustrated whilst, barging my way through the front door of the Salvatore boarding house to see Damon drinking bourbon on the couch.

"Yeah wel- and starved him of blood" he said as if it was no big deal.

"What?" I said shock.

"Y/N this is no humanity Stefan here, I had to lock him up or he'd be killing people left, right and centre" He explained.

I made my way over to Damon and sat beside him.

"You're right it's just hard" I replied.

"I know, but we'll get him back"

Me and Damon were sitting on the chair; in front of the fire trying to conjure up a plan to bring Stefan's humanity back.

"Wait, how about this? You feed from me" I rushed out.

Damon chocked on his drink and looked at me "what?"

"Well you know how much Stefan despises you around me and I know it would be hard for him to see you drain my blood" I rambled.

"But what if I don't stop, what if I kill you, I can't, no" he panicked.

"You won't, I trust you Damon" I placed my hand on his and looked at his face. "You can do this and if this will get Stefan back I'm willing to try it, I'll try anything." I begged.

A few minutes were spent with me staring at Damon begging him to do it, whilst he kept looking at our hands and back to my face. "Okay"

***

The plan was for Damon to drag me down to the cellar, in front of Stefan's door and drink my blood.

I forced my breathing to become quick and laboured and I acted like I was terrified, in a way I was.

"Stefan" I called my voice wavering and shaking.

"Shut up!" Damon dragged me in front of Stefan's cellar and held me to his chest so I was facing towards Stefan.

Stefan looked up at Damon completely disregarding me. "What is she doing here?" He questioned, his voice and face void of emotion.

"Well little brother, I just thought that because you're humanity is off and you do not care about anything especially this girl right here and you clearly don't have any use for her, well I always thought she was very... Tasty" with that said he moved my hair from the side of my neck and his finger trailed the spot he would bite.