Imagine #3- Elijah

This chapter is dedicated to esthefanyarodriguez . Thank you for sending us a request.

~~~~
My heels clicked on the stone pavement, hunger coursing through my body, I was looking for my next meal.

I could hear the heart beats of every minuscule human I walked passed but none of them were good enough. As I was walking down the street I could hear a woman crying and begging for help and a man threatening her to keep her mouth shut. I quickly walked to the Alleyway where I found a woman struggling under a mans grip.

My next meal.

I vampire sped behind the man and ripped him off the woman's body, I flung him to the floor and turned back around to the woman who was cowering in fear.

"Go home. Forget any of this happened and live your life as normal" My compulsion was a success as the woman turned and walked away.

I then grabbed the man who I threw to the ground and pushed him up against the wall.

"You know it's not very nice, threatening a woman"

He spoke a few choice words and with a smirk I could feel my fangs protrude from my gums and the veins become prominent underneath my eyes.

I sunk my teeth into the guys neck and drained every last bit of blood.

Once he was dead I dropped him to the floor and turned around but what stood in my way caused me to stop dead in my tracks.

"Elijah" I spoke, jaw clenched.

"Y/N" he spoke with surprise and shock

"If you'll excuse me I have things I must do" with that I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"I thought you were dead" he breathed eyes filled with pain.

"I'm surprised you even cared." With at I ripped my hand from his grip and walked away.

***
A couple of days had passed since my run in with Elijah. My heart hurt just thinking about him.

I heard a knock on my door, so I went to open it only to see the man himself standing there.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.

"How are you alive?"

"Why do you need to know? It's not like you cared before" I walked into my apartment allowing Elijah to step in.

"Of course I did" he exclaimed.

"That's not how I saw it, my doppelgänger came along and it was like I never existed." I retorted.

"It was not like that, I cared for you"

"But you also cared for her, tell me did she make you feel the way I did?" I made my way over to him and ran my finger along his chest. "Did her lips make you hunger for more?" My thumb slid across his lips, slowly. I watched him close his eyes and revel in the way my touch made him feel.

"You moved on to quick Elijah and what makes it worse, it was with someone who looked exactly like me." I removed my hand from his mouth and walked away.

"I loved you and she made you seem real again, it was like I had a second chance." He tried to move towards me but I took a step back.

"You replaced me, with a better version of myself." I spoke, hurt laced in my voice.

"I could never replace you, I just couldn't let the image of you go." He walked a few spaces that kept us apart and this time I didn't move. His hand made it's way to my cheek and cupped it, he pulled my face up to look at his and I could see the honesty in his eyes.

"I am in love with you, I always have been and I always will be." I leant into his touch, I missed the feel of him, I missed the way his touch could simply make me melt and forget about every bit worry and stress I had.

"I missed you and watching you, seeing you happy with someone the looked exactly like but wasn't, it hurt." I crocked out.

"I will never let anything happen to you again, you have my word."

***
Heya guys, I hope you liked this imagine and again thank you to esthefanyarodriguez  for the request and I hope that you enjoyed reading this.

If you guys have anymore requests please message us.

Thank you to the people that are reading our imagines and I cannot believe our beloved TVD is ending soon my heart breaks the closer we get to the end.

I love you guys please vote and comment. 😘❤️

-Shelby