#8 Damon Imagine

This is dedicated to Sarah91t' I hope you enjoy it.

"It's gonna be okay Damon, Stefan's gonna fix this" I said whilst running my hand through Damon's sweaty hair.

"I love you Katherine" Damon replied after a few minutes.

"Damon, what're yo- oh my god the hallucinations have started. Damon I'm not Katherine it's me, it's me Sarah" I said to him slowly getting up off the bed.

He looked up at me and I saw the veins protruding from his eyes. I moved back towards his bedroom door but before I could run to it, Damon sped towards me and pushed me up against the wall.

"I'll just have a little taste Katherine" as he said this he lowered his mouth to my neck.

"DAMON NO STOP!" I screamed and before he could rip into me he was yanked away from me. "Stefan...What happened with Klaus, where's the cure? " I questioned panicked as I saw his hands were empty.

He placed Damon back on his bed then walked over to me and closed the door once we came out of the room.

"He wouldn't give it to me" he said after a moment of silence.

I was shocked and upset, I didn't know what to say. After a minute I thought of an idea, I told Stefan to go and watch over Damon and I would be back in a little while.

**

I got out of my car and walked up to the door; knocking on it.

The door opened revealing the devil himself.

"If you've come for the cure, I'm sorry but Stefan already tried" he went to close the door in my face but I put my foot in between the crack to stop it from closing.

"Klaus I'm here to make a deal" I said, firmly.

He looked at me sceptically but opened the door and let me in.

"Go on then love, what is this deal?" He questioned.

"If you give Damon your blood, I'll come with you so that you can my blood if you need to make any hybrid's, I won't leave unless you tell me to or you no longer need me anymore" I bargained trying to stop my voice from wavering.

"Now that's a deal I will accept love." He said after a few moments.

**

We made our way back to the boarding house so Klaus could give Damon his blood. I made my way through the door; Klaus following behind.

I made my way towards Damon's room to see Stefan still by his side.

Stefan looked confused but stands up walks over to me.

Klaus made his way over to Damon, bit into his wrist and placed it by Damon's lips so he could drink.

Once he has finished Klaus stands up and walks towards me and Stefan, I love over to Damon to see he has fallen asleep.

"I'll be waiting outside love." Klaus says this and walks out of the room.

As soon as Klaus leave Stefan questions me "what does he mean?"

I look up at him with tears in my eyes and I tell him all about the deal I made with Klaus.

He looks shocked and he refuses to let me go.

"Stefan I made this deal to save him, please Stef don't make this any harder than it already is" I broke down.

"What about Damon?" He urges trying to make me stay.

"I'm doing this for him" I emphasise. "can you just tell him one thing from me?"

"You can tell him yourself, you can't go with Klaus"

"Stefan please, please just tell him that I love him" I beg.

I give him one final hug goodbye, look over to Damon and put my fingers to my lips and blow him a kiss before I walk out the Salvatore boarding house crying.

**
Third person pov

Stefan watches from the window and see the car zoom off.

He starts to tear up but he hears Damon waking up behind him.

"What happened, Where's Sarah?" Was Damon's first words.

Stefan turned towards Damon with tear filled eyes.

Seeing this Damon tenses.

"What happened Stefan"

"I'm so sorry Damon, she did it to save you" and with that he told his brother what Sarah did for him. "I would have stopped her if I'd have known, I tried to stop her Damon, I'm sorry."

Stefan looked at his brother to see him looking down with tears pouring out of his eyes.

"She told me to tell you that she loves you" with that Stefan walked out of the room and closed Damon's door both brothers crying over the girl who saved Damon's life.

***
We are so sorry that we haven't uploaded for a while, we have both been busy. But finally there is an update.

On another note I hope you guys liked this imagine.

Vote and comment, it really means a lot.

-Shelby