Inside the Box {BTS FF Taehyung} ANGST Chapter 2 Part 1

I woke up and felt around me, finding silk sheets and a soft pillow. I remembered the kindness of V and smiled, until I noticed him sitting, staring at me at the foot of the bed. "You are beautiful when you sleep." my eyes widened, and he started laughing hard. "Please, don't scare me like that." He was still smiling, and his smile reminded me of my Box, making me smile too. "What should I do now?" I asked him, confused. "Well, I went shopping for you and bought you some clothes. Take a shower, put the clothes on and we will do something else." I jumped up in excitement, before remembering the other men, including Jungkook. "Is there a lock on the shower?" I asked. He walked out, and I followed him to the shower, where I found the lock on the inside. I sighed in relief, and started taking off my clothes. 

Once fully naked, I turned on the shower. It was cold at first, but as I got in it warmed up to a soothing temperature. I looked around and saw some lavender shampoo for women, with a body wash to match. Once I stopped, I took one of the robes and put it on. It was soft like fur and silk, and I ended up hugging myself in pleasure. As I unlocked the door, I heard V and Jungkook talking, when they stopped as I stepped out. "Ah! Y/N! The clothes are on the bed." I smiled and bowed, before walking into the bedroom again. I shut the door, and turned around to see a beautiful dress. 

I gasped in amazement of the beauty, yet how casual it was as well

I gasped in amazement of the beauty, yet how casual it was as well. There was also a pair of panties and a bra, which matched the dress. They weren't sexy lingerie, so I didn't need to worry about Taehyung doing anything else. As I put on the panties and bra, I dropped the dress on the floor accidently. As I went to pick it up, the door opened and I immediately stood up. I panicked as I was only wearing underwear, so I jumped onto the bed and covered myself. Jungkook stood there, gawping. "Don't you have any manners?" I yelled, and he then snapped and shut the door. In fear of it happening again, I grabbed the dress and put it on while underneath the covers.

I walked out of the room, and Jungkook and V were sitting in their armchairs. Their heads turned and they both gawped. I had never had anyone call me pretty before, and now two people are taking me in! I clapped, and they both shook their heads. "Y/N, I think you look," V paused, "Gorgeous." I blushed, and he got up, started towards me. I instinctively started walking backwards, when he grabbed my cheeks. "You look so cute when you blush!" he let go, and I folded my arms. "So, what are we going to do?" I asked, curiosity filled. They both looked at each other, and scratched their heads. "Well," Jungkook started, "We have a really busy schedule. Today we have to go to dance practice. Wanna come?" I scratched my head as well, until I nodded. "Okay, let's go!" before we went out the door, they both put on masks, caps and glasses. When I asked why, they said they wanted to wear that style. It confused me, but I didn't complain. They looked attractive wearing the accessories. 

As we were walking around the streets, they kept on lowering their heads when girls walked past. I sensed that they didn't want to be noticed, so I didn't do anything. When we got to BigHit Entertainment, they took off the accessories, and I was confused. "Wait, you two work here?" they looked at each other, then back at me nodding. First we went to the changing rooms, where Taehyung gave me a tank top and leggings, and once we all changer we went to a practice room. The other men from yesterday were there, and they sighed at the sight at me. Taehyung spoke in anger. "I told you all yesterday, be nice! Introduce yourselves." they introduced themselves as J-Hope, Suga, Rap Monster, Jimin and Jin. Suga seemed cold, Rap Monster seemed smart, Jin seemed beautiful, Jimin seemed sexy and J-Hope seemed happy. They started to dance, showing me how different they can be when working together. I turned on their music, and teased me as I walked back to a chair.

Once finished, they were all sweating and looking better than ever. J-Hope was the least tired and asked me a question. "Can you dance?" I shrugged. I could do street dance, but I wasn't that confident. He walked to the side and made a sign for the others to wait at the side. He turned on the music, and I just let my body do its thing. [play until 1:02]

I was now sweating too, and I was happy I changed my clothes before doing it. They were all clapping, but I was too tired to blush. J-Hope started whooping, and I laughed at the hilarity. The others were just amazed and staring. V said "Don't ever do that again!" when I suddenly felt the need to hold my head, and I fell to my knees. Then everything went black, after I felt my head make contact with the floor.