Inside the Box {BTS FF Taehyung} ANGST Chapter 3

I stood still, unable to comprehend the words that had gone into my ears. Jungkook kept hugging tighter and tighter, and I then found myself hugging him back. Somehow the things I had lost from my brain came flooding back, playing at the park, running round the streets, coming home to mum and...

I went inside our apartment, hearing the familiar shouts from eomma and appa. Before I could see anything, someone grabbed me and threw me into one of the rooms. I screamed, but my mouth was met with a hand. "Sh, please. Please, Y/N." I looked with fear in my eyes, when I realized that Kookie was holding me, with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong oppa?" I asked, but he tightened his grip around my mouth. "Please, just be quiet for a second, I don't want-" then the door broke down, and appa was holding Lisa, by the collar. "This is what happens if you don't fucking listen!" he shouted at all of us, but then threw her on the bed. Kookie took his hands off me and started massaging Lisa where the bruises were. "Listen to me next time please noona." Now we were all crying. We didn't realize he was still there and we forgot his one rule - don't cry in front of him. "THAT'S IT!" he screamed like a fox howling, and raised his hand. I felt for my brother and sister's hands, and I braced.

My eyes opened, and I felt a dominant throbbing in my head. I looked around and I was in V's room again. There was something wet on my forehead, then I felt it to realize it was a towel. I looked to my side and Jungkook was sitting there, with a bowl of Kimchi. My eyes widened and I jumped up, the towel falling off my head. He chuckled and adjusted my pillows so that I could sit up and eat. Then his smile faded, as I asked what happened. "You started screaming, crying, holding me incredibly tight, then you passed out. I couldn't take you to the hospital again, so I took you in here." We both looked at each other with our loving eyes, and I ate the Kimchi like it was my last meal. "Still your favourite?" he asked, and I nodded in reply.

Once finished, I asked him the question that I needed to know the answer to. "Why did you leave me, oppa?" he looked at me, then down at his feet and sighed. "You were, um... very strange Y/N. Because of eomma and appa always fighting, you didn't get the attention you needed. You were 13 when you left with me and noona, yes. The thing is, you hadn't had the chance to mature. Therefore, you were more of a 5 year old than 13. You started getting proper attention from us, when you started to change. We thought you would mature and become a nice young woman. Then, when noona was 16 and I was 15, we both got chances and offered you some. Yet, you got depressed. You changed. You got ANOTHER disorder. Soon, noona had a job and new house and I had the opportunity to become an Idol, so you needed help. My plan was to become an Idol, then find you and give you the money you needed. I did that. I couldn't find you, and I..." a tear fell down, and I wiped it away with my thumb. He suddenly looked up, worry filled eyes, and asked a question I wasn't expecting. "Have you seen them? Eomma and appa I mean?" my blood started to boil.

"I went looking for them and I got beaten up on the way, and though I can't remember how I was in hospital for a month. I couldn't remember where we lived, I couldn't remember..." he paused, and looked up at me. "I couldn't remember you." I felt even more angry, not at him but at everything that happened. I wanted to cry, but I wasn't emotional. "Eomma is dead." I said abruptly, causing him to look at me in shock. He opened his mouth to speak, but I already knew what he was going to say. "No, that bastard appa didn't kill her. Or, at the very least, he didn't with his own hands. She killed herself." though he was still shocked, he managed to push some words out. "What about appa?" he asked. My expression turned cold. "He got what he deserved." As the words left my tongue, I realized that Jungkook was crying. I realized how sudden this all was, and held him in my arms. "Kookie, that's why I was depressed the day you and unnie told me about your jobs. I had been home. Eomma was in the corner, and I started arguing with appa. He tried to hit me many times, but he missed each time. Just as he was going to hit me, something else happened..." Then the scene played in my head, and I got up. I told Jungkook to go to his room and sleep, while I thought things through in the living room, and he did as he was told. I stepped into the living room, and sat on the sofa, 'watching' the scene over and over again. (mute please)