Inside the Box {BTS FF Taehyung} ANGST Chapter 2 Part 2

[Taehyung POV] 'Oh my! Taehyung-ah, why did you say that? Of course she would remember...' I thought in my head, as she collapsed onto the ground. I quickly forgot about my mistake and went over to pick her up. Jungkook got out his phone and called 119, who arrived in 10 minutes. When they arrived, I went to go in the ambulance but was stopped. "Sorry V, but none of you can come. Your high profiles might cause disruption and we don't want any more accidents." I wanted to argue, but I couldn't find any words to support myself. Instead, I just nodded. "Call us if we can come to the hospital later?" the paramedic nodded as well, and they drove off.

Jungkook started speaking. "What happened? I know she was tired but how come she collapsed?" he spoke with concern, and obviously didn't know what really happened. I sat down and thought about it, when Namjoon spoke. "V, how come you are so silent?" I looked into his eyes, and I could tell he was trying to find what was going on in my head. I wouldn't let him in. "I'm going for a walk. See you guys back at the dorm." As I walked out, Jungkook followed me. In annoyance, I turned around facing him. "What is wrong Jungkook?" I asked, trying to end the conversation quickly. "I am worried about you. I don't know what happened, but I know she didn't faint from tiredness." I could tell he would carry on talking, so I started walking away. He grabbed my hand, and I yelled at him. "Leave me the fuck alone!" as I pushed him, I realized what I was doing and stopped. I ran out with my mask and glasses on, hoping to wander the streets of Seoul without disruption.

While walking along, I remembered Y/N's Box, so I went to look for it. Once I arrived at her old home, a tear fell down my cheek looking at all the writing on it. They were so depressed, suicidal, scared. I knelt down to pick it up, when a woman walked past me. "Excuse me, do you know where-" she stopped as I faced her. I got up and put my hands up. "Don't worry - I'm not going to do-" she cut me off, shouting at me. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS AGAIN!" she then ran away, leaving a trail of tears. I sighed. 'That was the past. I can't change it, others should change if it hurts them that much.' I thought to myself, even though I knew that it was the opposite. I grabbed the box and went back to the dorm. [End of Taehyung's POV]

Fluttering my eyes open, I looked around to see a hospital room. I pushed myself up, when I noticed a life line attached to me. 'Well, it's not the first time.' I said to myself. I looked to the chair next to me, where Jungkook was sitting. "Yay! You're awake!" he exclaimed, then he hugged me. A doctor walked in so he broke the hug and got up, giving the doctor some papers. "Can she come home?" he asked, and the doctor nodded. "Put your mask on though, lots of the patients today happen to be teenage girls, and they need to be calm today." he nodded, while I still have no idea what anyone means. As we walked out, so many questions formed in my head, and I couldn't keep them inside. "Jungkook, why did I collapse? Why does my head hurt? Why do you have to wear a mask?" he whispered in my ear in a low tone, "I'll tell you when we get back." I understood that he was trying to keep his voice down, but it made my legs go weak, and I tripped. He caught me immediately, then propped me up. We stayed in an awkward silence all the way back.

"Y/N?" Jungkook started talking as we went into the empty dorm room. "What made you homeless?" my eyes widened at his question, not from shock but from trying to think that far back. "I think my parents died when I was young, but I don't remember anything. All I remember is my Box, my sister and my brother." he turned his head to the side. "You have siblings?" I nodded. "My sister visits me every 5 days, because she works on weekdays but only earns enough to support herself so she can't help me. As for my brother..." I scratched my head, trying to think. "I can't remember. I remember him being around when I was about 15, but I can't remember his face. All I remember is what he said to me the last time I ever saw him. 'I'm following my dream. I wish you could too, but you need to stop thinking Inside the Box.'" Jungkook looked at me, eyes full of interest. He got up, and ruffled his hair, before turning around to speak again. "And, um... how old would he have been?" he asked. I tried to think, until I came to my answer. "About 14 or 15? He was a year older than me." His eyes widened, and he hugged me. "What are you doing?" I asked, in confusion. He then responded. "I finally found you, sister."