Inside the Box {BTS FF Taehyung} ANGST Chapter 4

As I looked at their low hanging heads, no questions came to me so I just sat down with them. Then the door swung open, though this time (compared to others) it didn't seem purposeful. "Oops." someone spoke, with which they face palmed. V and Jungkook looked up, and sighed in relief. "Rap Monster hyung, don't worry. We have things to fix now, including the door." he chuckled, then sat down next to me. He then turned to them again. "What do you mean, other things to fix?" The two boys then hung their heads low again, not wanting to cause any more trouble. I started speaking, and I tried to speak slowly so that he would understand. "I opened a door and there was a man and-" sensing I had a long story, Rap Monster interrupted me. "Not now, I want to watch the news." As he turned the TV on, V and Jungkook looked at each other, and then me, in fear. Then they looked at the TV again, looking at the news bulletin.

 Then they looked at the TV again, looking at the news bulletin

Namjoon instantly turned it off. He turned to me, then the other two. He suddenly started shouting. "WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" I didn't want them to get in trouble, so I started talking. "It's my fault. Someone knocked on the door and I answered, and he then ran away after getting a picture of me. Besides, I walked to the practice room and back from the hospital to here so actually we are lucky that we only got caught this time." His eyes widened, and he turned back to the others. "You walked IN THE STREETS WITH HER?" They nodded, when V spoke. "We would have gotten a car but if there was traffic then we would be caught." Namjoon was fazed, unable to think. Then he walked over to Jungkook, who had done nothing wrong. I ran in front of him, and shouted. "Don't you dare hurt my oppa!" He stopped walking towards him. His mind was working, gears in tune. He asked a question I was afraid to answer. "Why is he oppa? Why not V, the one who took you in? Who saved you?" I turned my head to Jungkook, who nodded knowing what I wanted to say. "Because Jungkook is my real oppa. He won't tell you anything more though, and neither will I."

He took a couple of steps back, when he rubbed his head. "I will get blamed for this. I will get fired. We will have to disband. What have you guys done..." I suddenly remembered that I didn't know who they were. "Who are you guys, as in Bangtan?" Namjoon smiled, at the chance to change the subject. He ran into a room, presumably his, and grabbed a laptop. He opened it and showed me a video.

"Wow... you guys... are idols?" They nodded, and I started laughing at how amazing it was. "What are each of you known for then?" Namjoon sighed, but then chuckled as he loaded another video.

"Well, I feel like I know you all so much better now." As they smiled, the phone started ringing and their smiles faded as the caller ID was "Bang PD nim". Namjoon went over to pick it up, but V grabbed it first. We couldn't hear the other end, but we could tell what it was about. "Yes. Yes, of course. No, it isn't too late. Okay, see you soon." He then put down the phone. "Y/N, we need to go to BigHit again. Just you and me." I nodded, not trying to cause any more trouble. He then dialed a number, asked for a car and we then left.

"Would you care to explain this news article?" Bang PD nim showed us the bulletin from earlier. "I'm sorry, it is my fault as I-" "We are dating." V interrupted me with words I would never have said. The man's eyes widened, while looking me up and down trying to figure out who I was. "How did you guys meet, then?" V sighed in happiness of the memory. "We were both walking down the street when we accidentally walked into each other. We shouted at each other, she ran away, I ran after her and found her crying so I took her back to the dorm. The others objected first, but I talked them into it. We then found out that she is Jungkook's sister, so he also wants her to stay with us as much as I do." Then the man flipped a pen in his hands, smirking at the answer to his new question. "And how can she confirm that you are dating, and not just defending Jungkook?" He looked at me, and I swallowed down the fear I had. "We kissed, sir." His eyes went wide again, and he asked another question. "Will I confirm the dating rumors then, or say that Jungkook found his sister and is letting her stay?" I looked at V, wanting him to answer. "Confirm both. They are both right, after all." The man chuckled, and he then made a sign for us to leave.

As we were walking through the building to leave, I suddenly felt the urge to go to the toilet. I whispered in V's ear, and he took me to them. We both went in our sex's toilets, and did what we needed to do. Once I finished, I opened the door. I stepped forward, and washed my hands. I turned around and jumped to see Jimin. "What are you doing here?" I asked, shaking slightly from shock. "I saw the news. How about we make a date between you and me?" My eyes went wide, and I replied quickly. "I don't have time, I have to go..." I tried to walk away, but he put his arms by sides as I was up against the sink, trapping me. He then placed one hand on my thigh, making me look down. He slowly started moving it higher, and higher. I closed my eyes in fear, when I heard a loud bang and so I opened my eyes. Jimin was on the floor, bleeding at the nose and mouth. On my right stood V, red with anger. "When someone says no, they mean no." He looked at me with worry and cupped my cheeks. "Are you okay?" I nodded, yet tears still came out. His mouth gawped at my fear, and he picked me up bridal style, allowing me to cry in his chest. He took me into a car and placed me down. He then got in the other side. He put our seat belts on and asked the driver to leave for the dorm again. V put his arms around me, pulling me closer and I put my head on his shoulder. "I will always protect you, Jagiya." I looked up at him and smiled, then gave him a peck on the cheek. "I know." I then allowed my eyes to shut, while we continued back with rain on the windows and the road being soaked.