4

"He's asking her 'how has it been going since you felt this way? Because you've got here just feeling so damn helpless.' She says 'its been a while I guess I needed better luck' and then he screames at her and tell hers 'baby never cut!'

Astrid's P.O.V

"Astry?" Luke asked and I peered over my laptop humming. He put his phone down and suddenly he frowns.

"How long has it been going since you felt this way?" He asked and I shrugged. I looked at the floor.

"You have me here just feeling so helpless" he pleads and I sighed pushing my laptop off my lap and looking back up.

"Its been...a while. I guess I just need better luck" I chuckled and saw him frown further making me feel so bad. I frowned and I walked towards him and sat beside him squeezing him in a hug.

"Astrid" he said firmly when I pulled away. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Promise me you will stop. This is really bad. This is only increasing you depression and making me feel completely useless. Please baby, dont cut" he said sticking his pinky out. I let out a shaky breath and joined our pinkeys, I actually meant it.

"I promise" I said after taking abreath. He eyed me up and down. He smiled making a face.

"Say pooky" he said and I chuckled. We made this thing where we said pooky instead of saying 'promise?' all the time. We were 6 at the time and we still keep it. If I say pooky and he answers pooky back and it's true than I know he's not lying,  if he says pookie and hes lying, I cant trust him.

"Pookie" I said smiling rolling my eyes playfully. He pulled me into a hug and nuzzled his nose into my neck. His breath was tickling my neck but I didn't move trying not to ruin the moment.

He  kissed my neck and pulled away. He smiled at me taking out his phone and doing watever he was doing. I rolled my eyes picking up a pillow that said 'are you tropical? Cause you're hot' and smacked him with it.

He fell back with a hiff making me laugh. He playfully glared at me and jumped at me making me jump out of my place on the bed and run to the door, bursting it open I ran down the carpeted stairs, feeling the fluff in between my toes.

I run down the cold wooden floor and shiver at the coldness. I rsn into the kitchen before feeling a pair of arms snake around my waist and pick me up. I let out a squeel and face luke who was pouting.

"You smacked me with a pillow" he frowned playfully and I giggled. He threw me over his shoulder and walked into the sitting room placing me on the couch.

"Lets watch a movie" he suggested and I nodded smiling. I stood up and smiled.

"Pick the movie. I'll get the snacks"