10- the end

The music was quietly playing and everyone dressed in black. A sad color.

Her body was laying in the coffin, which was opened for those who wished to pay their respects. Her face was pale, as pale as a bedsheet, and her rosy pink lips were now a purple-y blue color.

Everyone walked around crying and hugging each other. Others talking about how they have been, ignoring the beautiful human being laying in front of them.

And in the first seat beside the coffin was the one and only, Luke Hemmings. His blonde hair was styled in a perfect quiff and he had a beautiful black suit on him. For the first time.

Everyone walked around aying speeches until it was his turn. He walked up the steps trying not to let the tears spill from his eyes.

"Astrid was my girfriend for the past 2 years. I loved her, I really did. She sent me a text bsfore she- passed. It said 'I love you with my body, heart and soul to death'. But to really show my love to her I wrote this." He said and everyone awwed wiping their tears. He nodded at the choir. The music flowed beautifully together. Soothing and smooth and his voice even better.

" Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own,
But listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone.
So baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.
I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end,
You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend.
But baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut."

"I love you Astrid" he said tears streaming from his eyes but his voice was still smooth.

"I love you too luke" I replyed.