8

"He puts his arm around her shoulder, he's trying to lean her back up, screaming out her name as he lays her beside the bathtub. Feels his whole wrong just took a hit from a big avalanche,  screaming out so heavily 'Somebody call an ambulance'. Feeling mad angry like somebody led her on to this. Her eyeballs were rolling, drifting out of conciseness."

Luke's P.O.V

I ran towards the tub, I didn't realise that I was crying until tiny droplets hut the diluted pink water.

I tried leaning her back up cheching for a pulse. I couldn't coke out a word, my sobs were blocking it.

"Astrid, astrid please wake up" I whispered shaking her a bit. I put my finger on her pulde. It wad beating but really slwly, not like her usual one.

"Some one help me...please" I screamed. I felt my world just crumble, like a piece of homewrok crumnled at the bottom of a bag.

Everything from then on went by like a blur. A slow blur. People ran in and ripped her body out my hands putting her on a stracher. I sat on the floor surrounded by water. The tap was still running, but it didn't matter. Ny bubba's dying.

I saw a pair a pair of black boots infront of me and hands grab me flinging them over their shoulder.

"I know you loved her son. We're going to the hospital" he said. His voice was deep. I pressume it was the neighbour . He was really fond of Astry.

U felt him run downstairs and throw me in his car and jumping into the drivers seat. I buvkled my seatbelt and let him do ehatever he needed to.

"I know you're really shocked but you have to do something. Her life is in your hands" he said and I shook myself out of the trance I was in.

"Step on the peddal. I'll pay for the ticket"

____________________________

This is just a shot one to fill in this part of the song. I will be enfing the story in the next 2 chapters. Thanks for staying with me :)

Love
- Peach