6

"He though nothing he typed 'I love you' then he sent it. By death he didn't know that she had literally just meant it. She ducked the next, ran home into the bathroom thought to herself she wouldnt break a promise that soon, 1 cut, 2 cut, 3 cut, 4. The blood just started dripping from the tub to the floor."

Luke's P.O.V

I read over the message smiling. I was currently in the locker room waiting for the old grumpy P.E teacher shows up.

Yes it was slightly wierd that she texted me out the bloom like that, i myself have done that before when i look at something and it reminds me of her.

"Come on class" The P.E teacher said walking to the gym. i put my phone in my bag hpoing he didn't see me smiling at nothing a suspected the glass object in my hand.

i ran out of the locker room and looked around trying to figure out what we were going to do. Nothing im blank.

Astrid's P.O.V

I ran into the bathroom, my hands shaking with all the emotions bubbling in me.

You're useless, hopeless. You're nothing.

I gritted my teeth hoping to hear them squeek. I open the medicine cabinate and looked for the packet of razors. Nothing.

God damn it Luke.

I ran into my room looking for my bag. I took out my penicl case and hoped that I didnt loose the small res object.  I sighed in relief seeing the bright red sharpner.

With my shaking hand I tried removing the blade but groaned at my unfortunate self. I threw it against the wall with force watching all of the plastic explode around the room.

I took the blade in my hand and picked off all the plastic bits. I looked at the reflection in the metal and cringed. I didn't even realise I was crying until I saw the black streaks under my eyes.

Damn you mascara.

I ran into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, the creepiest smile plastered on my lips and my eye twitched a bit.

I froze for a second the flashback hitting me like a bag of bricks. I let out a shaky breath and fell to the floor.

-flashback-

"I promise"

"Say pookie"

"Pookie"

-end of flashback-

I looked at the blade and took a gulp of air trying not to think of it. I remember the smile that plastered on his face

Do it Astrid. There is no turning back.

My mind scresmed one thing and luke screamed something else at me. I flet the tears hit my lap and soak through the denim.

Of course my mind won. Of course it did. It's doing what it wanted to do since the very beginning. And what's so much sadder is im in control of my mind yet this is what is happening.

I sat inside the tub and rolled up my sleeve, under my elbow.  I placed the blade on my wrist and slid it across. I squeezed my eyes shut at the pain. No not the physical pain. The mental one.