2.

Jaelene's pov

"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked and Finn grabbed two guys.

"4 of us. Can we go now?" Finn asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds like a party. Make it 5." Octavia said and spun on my heels.

"Hell no." I said and she looked at me with the puppy eyes.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked and I nodded.

"Going for a walk." She said and I looked at Bellamy.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asked and I looked at Clarke and she was talking to Finn.

"Yeah. So?" He said and shrugged.

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they’ll think you’re dead." She said and I looked at Bellamy and Octavia.

"Should I care?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well, I don’t know. Do you want the people you love to think you’re dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won’t if they think we’re dying." She said and he looked at the ground ashamed.

"Okay! Now let’s go." She added and I grumbled.

"Go on." Bellamy said and my head shot up to him.

"Mwah!" Octavia said kissing his cheek and than she looked at me.
"Please." She said and I sighed and nodded. She kissed my cheek and ran to caught up with the group.

( Sighs )

"You shouldn’t have come here, Wells." Clarke said and they left.

"Clarke if she gets hurt your ass is mine!" I yelled and I heard Octavia's giggle. I turned only to slam into a rock hard chest. I looked up to see Bellamy.

"Ugh men and their hard bodies." I said and backed off and went to get wood. I found the perfect stuff to make a bow and arrows. I was walking back to camp when I heard a twig snap. I pulled one of my daggers out but I was tackled. I looked up to see Murphy.

"Bloody hell." I said and my hair was in my face.

"That little stunt you pulled was a big mistake." He growled and I sighed.

"Move my hair so I can see please." I said and he release one of my hands. I punched him and he fell off me. I grabbed my dagger and put it back in my boot. I than grabbed Murphy by the neck and slammed him in a tree.

"I have had it with people trying to push around by people. I have been locked up since I was bloody 6 years old. I've have been trained to fight by the guard. You come at me or my brother again and I will end your petty little life. You got me." I said coldly and he nodded. I let go and picked up the wood and walked back to camp. I went to the drop ship and got to work. I got my bow and arrows made. I than grabbed stuff for a tent and bed. I stripped one of the dead guys shirt and went and made my tent. I made my bed and shrugged my jacket off and I went to take my shirt off when someone cleared their throat. I looked to see Murphy.

"Yeah?" I asked and he scratched his neck. I saw the blood and sighed.

"Sit down and let me see your neck. It looks like its still bleeding." I said and he sat on my make shift bed and I ripped part of the tent and walked over and lift his chin and pressed the cloth on his neck.

"Jaelene!" Wells yelled and I groaned.

"You don't seem to like your own brother." Murphy said and I looked at him.