5.

Jaelene's pov

Aris came back to the cave ans smiled when he saw me still here. Its been 3 days since he left. I stayed the whole time. I didn't want to go back to camp but I know my people needed me. Lincoln smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. I slammed his harm and he laughed.

"Nou bilaik!" I whined and they laughed. (Stop that)

"What's going on?" Aris asked and set his weapons down and took his gear off so he was just in his jeans and pants.

"Linkon came pas yu left en ai was ste asleep en em won't nou teasing me." I said and he chuckled at me and I crossed my arms and pouted. They chuckled. Aris kissed me and I smiled. ( Lincoln came after you left and I was still asleep and he won't stop teasing me.)

"Ha told you." Lincoln said and I blushed and Aris chuckled.

"Have you been to camp?" He asked me and I said nope.

"I should get back before they think I'm dead." I said and they nodded agreeing.

"I'll be back when I can." I said getting up and getting my weapons. We exited the cave and I hugged Lincoln and he kissed my head.

"Stay safe Gona." He said and I smiled. (Warrior)

"You two bro." I said and he smiled. He went back into the gave. Aris kissed me and I kissed him back. It was a good two minutes til we pulled away. He pulled out a necklace with a wolf on it.

"I made it for you." He said and I blushed.

"Its beautiful." I said and he smiled and put it over my head.

"I'll see you soon my love." I said and he pecked my lips and I left. I got back to camp.

"Its Jaelene!" Someone yelled and I looked up and saw two people by the gate. They opened it and walked and was tackled into a hug making me stumble back. I looked to see Clarke. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my head in her neck.

"I thought you were dead." She whispered and I tightened my grip.

"I'm harder to kill than you think lovie." I said and she giggled making me smile. She pulled away and Octavia hugged me but than slapped me making my head snap to the right.

"That's for leaving us." She snapped at me and than pulled me into another hug.

"Bloody hell that hurt." I said and she giggled and said good. We pulled away and Monty hugged me.

"Jasper has been asking to see you." He said and I said okay. I went into the drop ship. I went to the second level and he smiled.

"My other savior." He said and I giggled at his comment.

"How you feeling Jas?" I asked and went to his side.

"Better. Clarke is healing me with that tea. Tomorrow I plan on getting out of bed." He said and I smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you didn't die goggle boy." I said and he chuckled.

"Get some rest I'll be around camp. You'll probably hear Bellamy yell at me for leaving for 3 days." I joked and he chuckled.

"Clarke, Monty and Octavia have been worried sick they wouldn't tell me till yesterday that you were missing. Bellamy should be back with the search team soon. Clarke was furious he wouldn't let her go with them to find you." He said and I chuckled.

"They wouldn't have found me anyway. I like hiding." I said and he smirked and said I know. I kissed his forehead and left the drop ship. Roma walked up angry.