8.

Jaelene's pov

I got back to camp with Octavia and I sat in my tent alone holding my necklace that Aris gave me. Octavia came in and gave me a cup.

"Monty made moonshine." She said and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry for your loss Jae." She said and I downed the cup and tears fell down my face.

"I should have saved him. He would have be alive if I saved him." I said and she pulled me into a hug and I cried. We heard footsteps and I pulled away wiping my eyes.

"Jaelene." Bellamy said and I scoffed.

"Go away Bellamy. We want to be alone." Octavia said and he still came in.

"I just want to apologize for hurting you." He said and I scoffed.

"You should be apologize to the grounder not me." I said and Octavia snickered.

"He escaped. Did you two have anything did with that?" He asked and we looked at him.

"Nope now go away away your making my mood worse." I snapped and he sighed and left after giving us blankets. Octavia went and got more moonshine and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Lincoln's pov

Octavia came but Jaelene wasn't with her.

"Where's Jae?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Indra was at Aris' cave yesterday and she asked about any news on Aris and the news was bad Lincoln. He's dead. He was turned into a reaper and he attacked a hunting group and got killed." She said and I sat down and sighed.

"She loved him you know. He loved her to. When she wasn't with us he would go on and on about. She was his light." I said and she sat down and put her hand on mine.

"We need to remind her that he loved her. She lost so many people she loves. Her mom being the first one." She said and I nodded.

Octavia's pov

"Finn showed up and we sent a meeting. I made him bring Jaelene. She came with Clarke and Finn. She had her sword. You could tell she had been crying.

"Someone's coming." Finn said and she looked up and saw Lincoln. I met him half way and hugged him. We walked back and Lincoln walked over to her and she crumbled in his arms crying.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Clarke asked sharply and Jaelene pulled away and punched her in the face and she fell.

Your the reason my best friend got tortured more. Mind your tongue." Jaelene growled and Finn glared. We heard hooves and we looked to see horses.

Jaelene's pov

"Jaelene goes first and alone." Lincoln said and I gave him my sword and walked forward to the women. She had a bag or two.

"Are Jaelene of the sky people?" She asked softly and I said yes.

"Aris loved you. Lexa told me how you saved him from the reapers the first time." She said and tears fell down my face and I reached up to my necklace.

"He made me one just like that. Mines a bird." She said and I smiled.

"I should of saved him. Indra was about to be killed he said to save her. I should have save him." I said and she reached up and wiped my eyes.

"He wouldn't want you sad Jaelene. My brother would have wanted you to have these." She said and gave me the bags.

"Death is not the end." She said and I nodded.