10.

Bellamy's pov

We found grounders and Jaelene came up with a plan. I've been giving her space after what happened. I miss her and I know she won't be the same ever but she's still my girlfriend. She may have broken up with me after what happened to her but I'm not giving up on her. We got the grounder to the to some bunker and she looked at Finn.

"Does the sink work?" She asked and he nodded yes. She grabbed a candle and went to the bathroom.

"Shit Bell can you come wrap my shoulder?" She called out and I went and helped her. She closed the door so she could take her shirt off. I rewrapped it and she splashed water on her face. We walked out and Murphy looked at her and she flinched closer to me.

"Look away before I kill you." I growled and he looked away. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest.

Later.

We came up on cliff and Jaelene looked around.

"Finn watch your step. It smells like death." She said and Murphy snickered.

"Like you know what that smells like." Murphy said and she spun him around.

"Death you jackass." She said looking at the dead body.

"Watch the trees." She said and pulled her bow out and walks ahead.

Later.

Jaelene's pov

Monroe got hit with an arrow as did I. I snapped both them and pulled cloth out and wrapped her leg. Bellamy,Mel,Octavia, Monroe and I went back to came. The guns were taken and Monroe was taken to medical. I went go when I was tackled. My arms lifted til I saw it was Clarke and I hugged her back. She sobbed in my arms.

"Anya was killed." She whispered and I pulled away.

"Where is her body?" I asked and she pointed the body out side the gate. I ran out holding my side. I dropped next to her body.

"Yu gonplei ste odon sis." I said and brushed her hair.

"JJ come on." Octavia said softly and put a hand on my shoulder. I took the necklace from her hand and got up and put it around my neck. She took me to the fire and I heated up my dagger. (Your fight is over sister)

"What are you doing?" Miller asked and I looked up.

"Pull the arrow out would you?" I asked and he was worried about it. Octavia shoved passed him and pulled it out and I put the knife on the wound and grunted in pain. I did the same thing to my shoulder after taking the stitches out.

"Why did you do that?" Miller and Abby asked and I tasted the arrow. I spit and grabbed my bag and pulled out my vials.

"Monroe's was poison to." Octavia said and I took a swig and gave it to Octavia.

"Give the rest to Monroe." I said and she nodded and ran to medical.

"Wounds slow you down. Grounders use that as a weakness." I said and pulled my shirt back on.

"Your different. Your scarier than you used to be." Abby said and I looked at her.

"I've been through hell Abby. We lost 18 people before the war with the grounders. And they aren't even the worse threat." I said and Octavia came over with moonshine.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked and they sat down.

"The reapers and Mountain men. The reapers eat you. Mountain men well I haven't met one of them but they are stationed in mount weather. They took the rest of us." I said and looked at Octavia.